The party is over

They still don't say much to each other as they get to the middle of the week. Hermione sits at the table and eats her breakfast whilst Draco comes down his new clean shirt of the day hanging undone showing his chest and his green tie also undone but resting round his neck, he grabs a bowl, shoves some cereal into it and pours the fresh milk. He sits opposite her and eats. He looks down at his bowl not once looking up at her. Hermione however is incredibly distracted by his undone shirt. Trying desperately to look away. She impatiently drops her spoon in her bowl.

"Will you please do your shirt up! I cant take you seriously with it like that." she says with annoyance but a little regret, a good regret. He looks up smirking.

"you don't take me seriously anyway." he looks back down but then looks up again and meets her gaze with a small smile. Her cheeks are rose coloured flames of embarrassment. As they calm down she remembers the parchment.

"You are making it seem as if you want me to look at you." He immediately looks at his bowl as he is now the one who is blushing. Then he thinks.

"What if I do?" he smirks really looking into her with passion. Her heart leaps and she can't stop. The once pink cheeks now go bright red. She looks at her now empty bowl and gets up.

"It seems I have finished my breakfast." she plans on saying more but shuts her mouth after thinking better. She storms off to her room and slams the door. Draco smiles uncontrollably as he knows he has won. Have the arguments turned into intelligence wars? Did he just flirt with her? And did she just like it?

"No that's ridiculous." He mutters underneath his breath.

Hermione leans against the recently slammed door her cheeks still crimson.

"What is wrong with me?" she spits.

"Did I seriously just flirt with him?" she violently slides her hands through her hair.

"Wait, did he just flirt back?!" she shakes her head. Screaming inside.

At lunch

Ginny and Hermione are in the library yet again.

"Wait, wait wait wait wait wait." she says quickly and in disbelief.

"So, Firstly you found a room of requirement under a pool but won't tell me what happened down there but it involves Draco. Secondly, were never ill. Then you sit depressed in your room for Two and a half days because you called him a filthy death eater, just like his father. So Professor McGonagall comes into both of your rooms and talks a load of sense to you. You then lie to her to protect Ferret face's BAD reputation?" Hermione looks to Ginny to make sure that she is done talking.

"Yes." then remembers this morning. I wont tell her about that. she thinks to herself.

"Hermione, if I didn't know you better I would say you had a crush on him." without warning the first two words that come into her head are so outrageous to her that she accidently says them out loud.

"I do." She covers her mouth in shock and Ginny's face drops.

"You what?" Hermione looks at her and shakes her head.

"No I would never I mean its- and its me I mean he's - and I'm- and what?!!" Ginny is now even more in shock.

"Hermione, are you in denial?" Hermione shoots Ginny a look that most would be scared of.

"No!" she says trying to keep her voice down. She looks to Ginny who is recounting the things Hermione mentioned in potions class and the love potion.

"Whoa." Ginny exclaims

"What." Hermione says quite angrily

"What was the last thing you smelled in the potion in class that day? You trailed off and no-one heard the last one." Hermione thinks and remembers it well.