Time to go

The next morning my alarm went off and I went to get up. Noah pulled me back down to his chest.

"No I want to sleep." I giggled at how he was acting.  "Noah let's go we need to get to the airport." I pulled on his arm but he didn't move. He was holding me in a death grip. I brought my hands up to his sides tickling him making him jump. He landed on the floor and I looked down at him.

I started to laugh at him. "Hahah very fun." He pouted putting his lip out. I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Come on let's get going." I saw a smile make it's way to his face.

"No Noah." I said getting up and running to the bathroom door. I got it opened but Noah grabbed my waist and pulled me back. He got into the bathroom closing and locking the door.

"Noah!! I got up before you!" I banged on the door. God I can't believe him right now. Then I thought I could have some fun with this.

I ran to his desk and got the key for the bathroom. I took my clothes off and put a towel on. I slowly opened the door when I heard that he was in the shower. When I opened it I saw that he was looking the other way. I smiled and walked over to him knocking on the glass to the shower.

He turned around to me and looked shocked. I held up the key for him and he chuckled. I dropped the towel and he stopped looking straight at me.

Yep I'm winning this. I walked over to the tub and bent down to turn the water on. I heard him growl and smiled. What I didn't expect was for him to be behind me and wrap his arm around me. He pulled me to his chest and picked me up.

I squealed when he did that walking back into the shower. I laughed pulling his face to mine.

"That was not nice" he said in the kiss.

"I know but it got you turned on didn't it?" He pulled back and looked down at me.

"Yeah now it's my turn" I was shocked and grabbed onto him when everything happened.

****
***
**
*

When me and Noah were done in the shower we got out and got changed.

I grabbed my bag and phone going down to the living room where Noah was

I grabbed my bag and phone going down to the living room where Noah was. He had all the bags ready for us.

"You ready?" He asked pulling me to him.

"Yeah all ready." I smiled up to him. He kissed my lips and smiled at me.

"Let's go"

We grabbed the bags and locked the door. The car came and we got in. I watched as my house got smaller and smaller the farther away we got from it. Paris here I come.