Chapter 1 [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

When I first found out that there was a matchmaker, I was so excited because I thought seeing the matchmaker would help me find my mate faster than if I had no help and had to find her alone but I was sadly mistaken. It has been years since I have met Jac and still I am yet to find my mate. I was expecting Jac to be a guy at first from her name but she is definitely a woman with her short feminine figure, dirty blonde long locks and pitch black eyes. Even her sclera is black like mine and all other Demons.

"Jac," I said but Jac didn't look up from her paperwork.

"Jac," I repeated louder and impatiently.

"C Cole, I haven't seen you for years, how are y you?" Jac asked as she finally looked up at me in fear and surprise to see me after so long. She hurriedly pushed the papers she was looking through to the side with her hands trembling slightly but I had her full attention which was the main thing.

"I'm fine," I replied.

"What c can I do for you?" Jac asked.

"I want to try again to find a life partner,"

"That's no problem. Is there a particular type of woman that you're interested in?" Jac's voice became steady. It's good to see her fear of me is dying down a little or we can't communicate effectively.

"No just someone who is beautiful inside and out," I admitted. I don't want someone who is pretty on the outside but inside is the total opposite. That would be awful and just wouldn't work with me.

"There is a database full of women who are looking for a partner. Would you like to take a look?"

"Yes,"

Jac told me to follow her into a room next to her office to a computer before telling me "Take a seat, I'll just open the database and you can take a look,"

"I have an appointment with a client so I'll leave you to it, I'll be back later," Jac told me before she walked out of the room quickly leaving me to look at the database which was full of profiles of women looking for partners. There was a picture of each one with a little description about them. I spent half an hour looking but none of them caught my eye so I gave up and left the room to go back to Jac's office. I was walking down the hallway and was almost at the office door when I saw her for the first time, my soul mate.

She walked out of Jac's office and began walking towards me. She was beautiful, she had long brunette hair, fair skin, a cute little nose, hazel brown eyes, slim but tall while wearing a short black dress which showed off her incredible long legs and a blue Jacket with black flat shoes. I want her, I love her already and I don't even know her name. She caught my eye and I gave her a smile. She smiled back at me shyly and walked away. My eyes were glued to her gorgeous figure until she disappeared from view. I had to have her so without another thought, I ran to Jac's office.

"Jac I want her," I said in a hurry when Jac saw me rush in.

"You want who?" Jac asked in confusion.

"The girl who was just in here," I said and thought about what it would be like to be with the girl I'd just seen, to hold her, to kiss her, to make lo-

"I don't think that is a good idea," Jac interrupted my thoughts when she realised who I was talking about.

"Why not?" I asked angrily with a hint of hurt deep down. I finally found the one and Jac is saying no to me? She'd better change her mind quickly before I do something she will regret.

"Because she isn't a Demon," Jac surprised me. I didn't even realise or think there could be a possibility that the girl I had fallen madly in love with upon first sight may not be a Demon.

"Then what is she?"

"She is a Vampire,"

I don't care what she is, she is beautiful and I want her.

"We are compatible though aren't we?" I hoped.

"I don't know. I've never heard of a Demon and a Vampire being partners before," Jac explained as she put a hand through her blonde hair in thought.

"I don't care, I still want her," I insisted.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, now stop wasting my time and get the contract ready," I ordered impatiently. Jac nodded her head and began to draw up the contract.

The contract was ready in 5 minutes.

"The contract is ready but she has to agree to it before signing," Jac said.

"Then go talk to her," I ordered.

"I just want to warn you, she may not agree because you are a Demon," Jac warned me.

"If she doesn't agree then you'll have to persuade her,"

"How?"

"You're a smart woman, you'll think of something," I said confidently. Jac knows fully well that if I tell her I want something and she doesn't get it for me, she may be in great danger of losing her life.

"If she disagrees then I'll try my best to persuade her. You should go, she'll be back in a minute because she only went to get a drink. I'll see you in the room we were in earlier after I have talked to her," Jac told me before leaving me to enter the room I was in earlier with the computer. All I have to do now is wait.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more updates!