~Twenty One~

A\N: Hiii my people! Sorry it's short but I wanted to update something!

That's Joey ^^

Hope you enjoy and sorry for the wait!

~~~~

Tyler's POV

"So, what youre telling me is-" Liv begins as she slowly pieces together everything I explained, "-is that my best friend was kidnapped by a bunch of dangerous gangsters and its all your fault."

Sitting in my kitchen chair, looking up at her concerned face, it all hits me with a painful punch to the gut that this is all my fault. The first person I've cared about in such a long time is in this position because of the shit show that is my life.

I promised myself that I would never put another innocent person in danger and I've not only done just that, I've done it to someone very important to me.

And that's exactly why they took her.

They know how much I care about her.

"Yes, that is what I'm telling you," I nod and blow out a long breath.

"And are you going to explainwhy you are associated with these people?"

"No"

"Of course you're not. So, what are we going to do?! I'm guessing you have some sort of plan and I'm still wondering why I am such a important part of this plan!" she finishes frantically while pacing the kitchen.

"First of all, I need you to calm down. We are no good to Morgan if we don't think straight and do this the correct way,"

I try to calm her with a smooth voice, masking the panic flowing through my veins. I know if Liv sees me worried, it will only make things worse.

"Ok, fine. What do we do, Rhoades?" she asks with fake calmness and I roll my eyes. I let it go because I know this is the best I am going to get from her.

"You said you put a GPS app on her phone, right? That's how you knew Morgan was here?"

The second I say these words, her eyes light up and she instantly starts frantically fishing her phone from her purse. I watch as she opens the app and works her way through it so quickly I can barely see what she's doing. She stops moving suddenly and just stares at the screen, waiting for something. My eyes switch back and forth between her face and the phone in her hands, impatiently waiting for some kind of answer.

"Well? What is taking so long?" I snap.

"I-I don't know. It never took this long to pinpoint an address-" she shakes her head in confusion before something pops up on the screen.

I jump and grab it from her hands to look at the results, my body ready to book out the door and find this girl but my heart sinks when I see what it says.

Phone Not Found

"Why would it say this? Do you think she deleted it? Or is it because she might be in an area with no cell service?" I drill her as I push the screen in her face.

"I really don't know. Joey didn't tell me how the damn app worked! He just said endless good things about it and how it would be fun to always know where my best friend is," she throws her hands in the air with frustration."I used it as a joke that first time! I never even thought I would have a reason for it,"her voice breaks as the words race from her mouth. I feel bad that she is upset. I feel horrible that she is in this situation.

But my mind focused on one thing she said and one thing only.

"Joey?" I hear the murderous tone in my own words as soon as they leave my mouth.