~SEVENTEEN~

A/N:

I didn't get to edit this yet but I will lattterrrr. Sorry for any mistakes. These scenes are getting harder and harder to write. I need some inspiration 🤔😏

~~~

If someone asked me whether it was his hand or his words that made this particular orgasm rip through my body, I wouldn't have the answer. It could have been either of them; or both of them combined.

I know what he said because, thankfully, I've taken French since high school, but he doesn't give me much time to process the words. I push them to the back of my mind and focus on the way he ravages my body without an ounce of patience in his movements.

"I'm sorry I went through your things,"

The breathy words leave my mouth and his movements stop. He stands straight up,  his mouth stopping it's sensual assault of my neck, and his eyes meet mine.

"You're not sorry," he says quietly.  His hand reaches up to cradle the side of my face as his thumb traces my bottom lip. My eyes slowly close while I take in the sudden tender touch. It's impossible to keep up with what is going through this guys head at any given time.  Not knowing how he feels or what he's thinking just makes me all the more confused on what's going through my own mind.

"What do you want from me, Tyler?"

My eyes are still closed. I can't see his expression but I feel the tension in his body when I ask the question. I wonder if he will answer honestly or if he will keep up the wall that protects him. The one that keeps everyone out and makes it impossible for anyone to really get to know him.

"Open your eyes," he demands and I follow his instructions immediately.
I can see he's chosing his next words carefully. He's struggling on whether he wants to let me in or not and I wish for once he would just let me see the real him.

"What do I want from you? I want you to stop trying to figure me out. Stop trying to decide whether you like the person I am based on the superficial shit you see around you. Trust your instinct, Morgan. Sometimes you don't need a reason to want someone,"

The intensity in his tone takes me off guard and I find myself holding my breath until he's finished. It's definitely not what I was expecting him to say. Is that what he thinks I'm doing? Looking for a reason to be ok with wanting him?

"That's not what-"

"Just stop," he interupts. "Do you want this to happen?" He asks, pressing his body against mine. "Even if you didn't find what you did in my closet, would you still let me do this?" He asks before bending down and wrapping his hands around the outside of my thighs. He grips them roughly as he lifts me up. Without hesitation, I wrap my legs around his waist before he pushes me against the wall.

"Answer me," he growls as his hips thrust between my legs. I gasp from the feeling of him against me, suddenly wishing there wasn't any fabric between us.

"Yes," I nod my head vigorously as my hands reach up, my fingers lacing through his hair and gripping roughly at the roots.  A deep groan vibrates through his chest before his mouth crashes to mine. His lips pry mine open causing me to moan as his minty tongue invades my mouth.

I feel him start to carry me away from the wall but his mouth never breaks from mine, even when he lays me on my back. He crawls between my legs but there is no longer a towel as a barrier and, once again, I'm wishing my shorts would just disappear.

My back arches off the bed as I feel his hand slip under my shirt and glide over my bare breast. He pinches my harderend nipple, rolling it between his fingers causing me to moan into his mouth.