~EIGHT~

A/N:

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the wait but I've had serious writer's block. I'm sorry this is so short but, once again, I wanted to give you something instead of making you guys wait another couple of days.

Hope you enjoy 😙

~~~

I didn't mean to say it out loud.

But I said it out loud.

I actually told him to fire me.

I only know this for sure when I turn around and see the expression on his face. His brows were pinched in the middle, making him look angry, confused, and turned on all at once. It felt like forever before he said something but when he did, it took me off guard. 

He told me to stay after close.

So, here we are. It's two in the morning and the last of my coworkers walk out the door and I get "What the fuck" looks from Liv and Joey but I just offer a shy smile and continue wiping the counter I've already wiped fifty times. I'm just trying to look busy so there's a reason I'm here other than practically asking my boss to fuck me.

The last person walks out the door, leaving complete and utter silence behind them. I know he's standing behind me, I can feel him, and my heart starts pounding out of my chest.

What the hell did I do?

I have no idea how he's about to react. He made it crystal clear he doesn't want this happening between us but I don't want a relationship.  We are both obviously on the same page with that so why can't we just get this out of system and move on with our lives.

Or I just find a new job.

I hear his footsteps coming towards me and my fingers squeeze around the towel in anticipation. The lecture I'm about to get will be one for the ages. All because I can't keep my stupid mouth shut. 

"I'm not going to fire you,"

His voice vibrates through me, showing me how close he's actually standing. I chew my bottom lip before finally turing around to face him. I place the towel on the counter behind me and just let my eyes take it how incredibly sexy this man is.

He towers over me with broad shoulders but his body is lean, not too muscular.  I don't even need to see under his shirt to know he has those deep V's cutting at his hips that dip below the waist line of his jeans.

Tonight he has a dark blue, form fitting shirt on that clings to his body and of course the usual backwards hat that has never looked sexier on anyone than it looks on him.

I meet his eyes and they look darker than usually as he searches my face. His fist opening and closing at his side like he's trying to hold back from something.

"You're not firing me?" I ask, quietly.

"No," he shakes his head, taking a step closer to me. I feel my back hit the counter and my eyes look around nervously.  Why is he caging me in if he's not planning on doing anything?

"But I'm giving you a warning," he growls out, suddenly gripping my waist. He lifts me with ease onto the counter before his mouth crashes to mine.

He aggressively prys my lips open and I moan at the feeling of his tongue against mine and grip the shirt on his back for leverage as he pushes himself between my legs.

What is breathing?

He let's out a deep, guttural moan as he bites down on my lower lip, squeezing my hips with his hands to the point where it's almost painful. I've never felt such urgency in the way a person's mouth moved like his does. I pull my myself closer to him, wanting to feel every inch of his body against me.

There is no patience in our movements. It's been a month a the most intense sexual tension I can imagine two people dealing with coming to a head at this moment. Neither of us have the willpower to hold back one bit once that flood gate has opened.

His hands find the button on my pants and he undoes them, his mouth never leaving mine. I feel his fingers slide into the waistband from the front over to my sides and I lift my hips allowing him to pull them down and off.

"This is your last chance to back out," he says, gliding his hands up my bare thighs and squeezing the skin. He lifts the hem of my shirt and pulls it up and over my head.

"Why would I back out?" I ask, sounding out of breath, watching as he removes his own shirt by pinching the fabric behind his neck and pulling it over his head.

Why is it so sexy when they do that?

I was right. There is deep cut V's from his hips that dips below his waistband and I want to run my tongue along them more than anything.

What is life?

He actually lets out a laugh when I ask that question before reaching behind and unhooking my bra with a quick flick of his fingers.  He slides the strap down my arms, exposing me to him.

"Because I can tell by the way you came so easily on my fingers last night, that you've never been properly fucked," he says before his hand cups my breast and he brings his mouth to it, running his tongue in slow circles.

"Oh god," my head falls back and I push my chest out towards his mouth. His tongue flicks over my flesh before he lightly bites, sending a shock between my legs.

"You can call me Tyler," he grins, standing back up between my legs as his hand finds its way over my panties. He watches my face while teasing me through the fabric.

"Maybe I'll go easy on you," he says, bringing his mouth to my neck. With his free hand, he tilts my jaw up to make room as he runs his tongue from the base of my neck to the sensitive area of skin below my ear.

"Or do you think you can handle it?" He whispers, pressing his fingers against my sensitive center before biting on my lobe.

"Uh-ah-I don't know-" I shake my head, completely lost in the waves of need racing through me. I push my hips against his hand to signal him to do more. Move faster.

Sliding the fabric to the side, I feel his fingers directly on me and I gasp as he circles my clit slowly. My legs spread further for him and he slides his other hand up the back of my neck and into my hair, gripping it roughly at the scalp.

I let out a small cry, a plea for more pressure between my legs as he pulls my head back. The feeling of his rough fingers working miracles between my legs is only intensified by the way he looks down at me, holding my head firmly with his grip.

"Let's see that pretty face you make when you come, Morgan," he says, pushing his fingers in me. My mouth falls open silently.

"Tyler," I moan, my hands grip the counter on either side of me for dear life. My body starts to shake and my eyes squeeze shut. The last thing to run through my mind before my body explodes and how unbelievably fast he just brought me to this orgasm.

I cry out as it rips through my body, his fingers milking every last drop. When I open my eyes, he's still watching my face in awe. Determination fills his features and I realize then that he's undoing his belt.

"I need to see that at least two more times,"

~~~

A/N:

The next chapter will be much longer and very worth the wait.

I promise 😉

Votes and comments might make me move a little faster 😏 lol

Love all of you! Thank you for reading and voting!

~~~