Roomates

Theo had every intention of sleeping in on Sunday. He had no night job.
Deucalion left early to go hunting or whatever, and he had no friends.
Think he'd be left in peace, right?
Yeah...nope.
"Rise and Shine, Theo!" Lydia yelled.
"Don't yell. He might be sleeping." Liam said softly.
"I don't care. Theo Raeken! Get out here. We have things to do." Lydia bellowed knocking on the door.
"What?" Theo asked angrily.
"Get your butt ready, buddy. We got things to do." Lydia said.
"At 8:00 on a freaking Sunday? Do it without me, bitch. I'm going back to bed." Theo said and turned away.
"Darling, did you forget or little arrangement?" Lydia asked.
"Whatever... Gimme a minute."
Theo sighed and went upstairs.
"What was that about?" Liam asked.
"Just grown up stuff. Let's have a seat.
Hmm. Small but cozy." Lydia said.
"So pleased you like it.
Let's get this over with."
Theo said annoyed.
"That's really what you're wearing?" Lydia asked, looking at his Guns and Roses hoodie, jeans and sneakers.
"Yes. It reflects how I feel. Let's go." Theo said bit and left the room.
"For the record, I think you look nice." Liam said. Theo smiled.
"You're a sweet kid, Liam."
Theo scoffed.
"Yeah, not really..." Liam muttered.
"What?" Theo asked.
"Nothing. Let's go." Liam said sweetly.
"So what do we have to do exactly?" Theo asked. Buckling up.
"Liam has a photoshoot and interview with Heartthrob Magazine at 10:00. Then at 1:00 he has to meet with designer, Victoria Argent to test her new line of men's boxer briefs.
Then after we're done there, we'll probably have some lunch. And after that..." Lydia continued. Theo got tired just listening to all that.
Poor Liam. When does he get a chance to just be a kid?
The day dragged on. One by one, getting everything done on the checklist. Theo doing his job and making sure Liam doesn't die.
Testing to see if it might be poisoned.
"What if it actually is poisoned?" Theo asked poking Liam's turkey wrap.
"Then you'll die a hero." Lydia said.
"And you'll die alone and miserable with your fifty cats." Theo said sarcastically. Getting a chuckle out of Liam. "Here we go." Theo took a bite.
"Everything, okay?" Liam asked.
"Well I'm not dead yet. I think you're good." Theo said and passed it back.
"Thanks. I'm sorry to put you through this." Liam apologized.
"Don't worry about it. I'm getting paid good money to keep your pretty face around for a while." Theo said and ate his own fries. Liam tried to hide his blush by biting into his wrap.

After lunch, they went to the filming of Liam's hit TV show The Pack where he teenaged werewolf.
Theo would never admit it but he saw the show more than once.
Okay once a week, every week on Tuesday nights @ 8:00/7:00 central.
He was somewhat impressed.
Lies; Totally impressed. Kid had skill.
Although some of the characters pissed him off and there were some plot holes but overall good show.
While he watched Liam do his thing in person, Liam's manager kept asking weird questions.
"So...how many bedrooms did you say your house had?" Lydia asked.
"I didn't but two...Just me and Deuc." Theo said disturbed.
"Interesting... And is this bedroom...big?" Lydia asked.
"Yeah. Where are you going with this?" Theo asked.
"Nowhere. Just making small talk." Lydia said. Theo found it odd but let it go.
At 8:00pm they all parted ways for the day. Theo going home to shower and sleep like a baby.
Went to school as normal.
Liam had his fangirls to keep him company at school, while Theo kept a watchful eye from a distance, alone.
Liam left early for reasons unknown with his manager and second bodyguard, Isaac who seemed like he had no business guarding anyone's body but whatever.
Wasn't any of Theo's business.
He stayed back late to finish off some homework (because work was the last thing he wanted to do at home)
Leaving around 5:00.
Going home only to find Liam's limo in the driveway and bags on his
front porch.
"What the hell is this?" Theo asked.
"Good. You're here. You can help." Lydia said.
"Not until you explain... This!"
Theo said referencing the bags in the middle of the floor.
"Isn't it obvious? He's moving in." Lydia said casually.
"Who the hell decided this?" Theo asked. "Who let you in?"
"Me, obviously. She discussed it with his brother who convinced me that the lad living here until we find out who's trying to kill him would be a good idea." Deucalion explained.
"And no one wanted to fill me in?" Theo asked annoyed.
"My house, my decision." Deucalion said simply.
"She paid you off, didn't she?"
Theo scoffed.
"Big." Deucalion laughed.
"Pathetic." Theo sighed. "And he's where now?" Theo asked.
"Your room." Deucalion said.
Theo rolled his eyes and went up.
"Hi, roomie! Heh...You're mad."
Liam stated embarrassed.
"I'm not exactly happy but I'm not mad. A little heads up would have been nice." Theo said.
"Yeah...that's why I had to leave early.
To pack. Don't worry. It's only for a little while. I'll be out of your hair soon." Liam said.
"Eh, there's no rush. Deucalion keeps saying I should be more of a people person and who better to learn from than the master? Welcome to the family." Theo said and extended his hand for a shake. Liam gladly took it.
"Thank you." He said. Liam held his hand for longer than necessary.
And Theo let him. For a while.
"Can I have my hand back?" Theo asked. Liam snapped out of his daze.
"Sorry!" Liam said embarrassed and pulled away. Turning the brightest shade of pink.
"Relax. Not that serious." Theo said.
Brushing Liam's cheek with his thumb. "Smile." Theo said warmly.
Impossible not to do when you're around.
Liam gave a cute smile.
"There we go. Better?" Theo asked.
Liam nodded.
"Good. Now help me get the rest of your crap upstairs." Theo said jokingly and walked downstairs.
Liam followed. Trying to act like the sparks between them when they touched didn't make his palm tingle after it ended.
Or when Theo brushed his cheek, it didn't give him butterflies.
Just keep it casual, Dunbar.
Be cool. Be cool. Be__Oh shit! Why does he have to smell so good?!
"You okay?" Theo asked.
"Fine."
Lies. All lies.