Serious Déjà vu

Zane POV

So there's the demon.  He's just holding a box of death potions.  Wait what!?!!!

"Heh, w-what are you going to do with those? They seem a little unnecessary heh heh," I stiffened up.
I probably only survived the death potions from Michi because of the demon. R.I.P Zane Ro'Meave.  Died to the demon who threw deathly potions at him. 

Garroth POV

I'm worried, I haven't seen Kawaii~Chan or Zane in hours.  What if they were caught? Then I heard something on the other side of the maze wall.  I searched my pockets and the ground for anything I could use to defend myself.  Nothing.  Maybe my door breaking skills can be used for fighting?
I slowly walked to the corner with my fists ready.  Without looking I punched at something.

Kawaii~Chan POV

"NYA!" I screamed and fell on my butt, startled by the whole event, "Wait, Garroth!" I got up and he opened his right eye first, then his left.
"Oh my Irene Kawaii~Chan, I'm sorry, I'm really paranoid right now and thought you were someone else!" He lowered his fists.
I was so happy he was OK.  It's safer in numbers, even though most of our numbers aren't here.

Zane POV

This is surprisingly not as scary as I thought it'd be.  Probably because I nearly died about 5 times in the past 2 days or so.
"Don't worry Zane, we're not going to hurt you yet.  Zach and I just want to show you something," the demon pulled a bloody knife out of thin air.
I didn't want to know who's blood that was.
"I can tell you're curious Zane.  Take a wild guess," The demon walked closer to me.
"I don't want to guess," I looked away from the knife.  If my guess was correct, I don't know what I'd do.
"Come on Zane.  Would you rather have me tell you that it's Kawaii~Chan's? Oh wait, did I say that out loud?" His cold voice echoed throughout my mind. 
I felt the tears rolling and escaping my eye.  I felt weak, like my power was being drained again.

_______________________________________

A/N:   Hey guys! Sorry about updates not being as frequent but Summer ended and I've been busy.  What do you think will happen in the story next? And why do you think Zane's feeling drained, is he just sad and tired or is it something else? What do you think happened to Vlyad and Garte? And finally, why do you think I keep asking these questions?
Hope you guys enjoyed
See ya Shadow fans later,
Byeeeeeeeeeee