It all started.

"Fuck yeah I am excited! This is the last time I ever have to get in touch with school. Plus I get to look gorgeous as fuck." I smirked.

Prom is coming and I can't wait. Over priced dresses, fake friends, lame music, little alcohol and over rated drama queens. No body likes prom for dancing, but just to fuck up the whole school and never think of it again. However my mind is on something else, well mostly on the crown which one person gets by the end of prom. Having the last laugh of everyone. As I was scrolling through my youtube suggestions I saw something.

"Hey, uh I'll call you back ok?" I slid my phone onto my desk.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvxqUEMDBp8

My eyes gazed onto the video smiling,because it was the most cringe worthy thing I saw, but it was still really cute. Just dressing up playing around with a camera can be fun. At least this is how I got half a million subscribers. It is so amazing to have so many people support you even if it's only from the internet. That is when the idea came to me. Maybe I could do the same thing and get a crazy celebrity for prom. "Haha." I chuckled. Why shouldn't I do it? After all I will leave school and I don't even have to go to prom. I could just skip it, like most of my friends will. Maybe if I get a celebrity then they will attend prom and help me and my invited person to become prom king and queen. That would be awesome but then again, I would just kill myself front of my fans. I hope if it fails that I can get away with saying that "It was only a joke." and not get potentially killed by the trolls.

My eyes sparkled then I slowly started to plan it out. I was thinking of a really silly theme but at the same time it would look awesome and I could easily get out if the person say no to me. 

"Lastly, who should I invite?" I said scratching my head, thinking about all the opportunities. Higher youtuber, lower youtubers. But who will be able to afford to fly to my country? This was a bad idea. 

"After all I am just a waste of space." I sighed while laying my head down the table. Slowly starting to drop my tears, one by one. I felt the liquid slowly rolling down on my cheeks, like a feather stroking my face. I rubbed my eyes as my body started to become slower and slower. Barely moving. Then I took myself to dream land, leaving all sadness behind.

Hours later I woke up feeling crap. My head hurt, my eyes were red and all my body wanted to do is to stay in bed. However the appetite of mine decided to over kill my stomach. I got up and walked towards the kitchen. There was some take away on the counter with a piece of paper saying '(y/n)'. It was probably mom who left it there for me. I grab it and I walked over to the couch. I sit down and get my phone out.

Notifications:
-"Julia liked your post on Facebook!"
-"Roland commented on one of your posts of Facebook!"
-"Sam and Colby uploaded a new video."

My finger moved straight for the 3rd notification on the phone. What's better then to watch something a little more happy with Sam and Colby? I started casting the video onto the TV to see the video better. They were exploring another abandoned building like last time. I was always really worried for them incase they hurt themselves, especially Sam that cheeky bugger. While watching a video I commented on the spooky sound that I heard. It didn't take long and I got many likes and replys. "Oh yeah!", "OMFG", "WOW WTF" & so on. They just fled my notifications. Within an hour it got 3k likes, but my heart only stopped when I saw Sam and Colby's account put a heart onto my comment.

I was semi-big on YouTube but I wasn't friends with anyone 'big' so when they liked my message it completely made me fangirl. Rolling on the floor screaming. All of the sudden I hear someone crackling the floor while seeking downstairs. My heart beat risen and all of a sudden I felt a pillow in my face.

"Shut, the FUCK UP." Screamed my sister. After she threw the pillow to my face, she made her way back up to her room.

The clock was at 3am, it made me think about my sleeping pattern. All of the sudden a buzz of my phone disturbed my day dream. It was my friend calling.

"Hey," the sound of hers echoed through the room "have you found anyone for prom yet?" she questioned.

My face turned towards the TV seeing Colby's laughter. I smiled and looked back at my phone. I didn't tell my best friend that I was a YouTuber, I guess I wasn't ready yet. The idea of 'fame' scared me as much as it's enlightened me. But, I was sure of one thing. I am going to as Colby Brock.