~tough & jealous.~

The new guy, Alfie, had just arrived. He was very cute and you started to like him a little, before you had feelings for Max but Max was never kind to you, in fact, he the worst to you. But Alfie was very funny and energetic, and he didn't make you nervous.
       "Heya (Y/N)!" Alfie approached your tent, which you were waiting outside of. You share a tent with Nikki and you were waiting for her to exit.

       "Oh, hi Al." I said smiling up at him. He stood next to me practically bouncing. I looked up and noticed Max was just, staring. But he wasn't just staring with that smug look on his face, he looked, sad. He genuinely looked sad. I looked over at the bouncing boy with a braced mouth and back at Max. I sighed.

      "Hey, Al, I'll be right back.." I said.
       "Alright!" Alfie said waiting by my tent as I walked over to Max.
       "Hey Max!" I said standing in front of him.
        "What the hell do YOU want?" He grunted.
        "I- I- I'm sorry..." I rubbed the side of my arm and started to walk away.
         "... Wait-" he said.
          "Yes?" I turned his way. He looked at me for a second then quickly looked down.
          "Never mind." He sighed.
          "Okay..."

Later that night, Max's P.O.V

    I watched Alfie and (Y/N) the whole night. I believe that bastard has finally left (Y/N) alone. Hopefully. I saw (Y/N) alone by her tent and I walked up to her.
    "Hey (Y-)" I started but then I saw him..

    "(Y/N)!! Wanna hear a joke?" His annoying voice interrupted mine.  I stood there, watching quietly. Then I saw Alfie lean in and peck her cheek and run. I felt my face heat up... my eyes watered... I thought me and (Y/N) had something, I thought I finally had found someone. But I don't have any self control, suddenly my feet quickly stormed over to (Y/N) and I hugged her tight. I felt her jerk when I touched her but she then eased into the hug.

     "Max..." she whispered.

     "Shut up." I grumbled stuffing my face deeper into her shoulder.

     "Max, what's the matter?" She said hugging me back, "you're crying..."

     "No I'm not." I sniffled, "I'm fine." I pulled away and looked at her, I noticed her clothes were damp from me and I blushed. Oops.

     "It's okay- what's wrong, Max? Did Nikki bite you?" She tilted her head.

     "N-no.. ugh.. (Y/N)... I like you...." I mumbled, I didn't want to admit it but I felt as if I needed to. I can't let that brat take her away from me.

     "You do?" She smiled a little but then quickly shook her head and sighed.

    "Wait what's wrong?" I said, she obviously was distressed.

"You're teasing me.... aren't you?" I heard her say.

"What?! No!" I yelled, sort of angry... what's her problem.

     "I'm sorry... Max... I just... it's hard to believe... you've hurt my feelings so many times.. I just-" she sighed.

     "Fine. I just want you to know, I like you. So go ahead, be with Alfie." I sighed stuffing my hands in my pockets.

     "Max! Fine. I'm sorry, I like you too..." I heard her say. I looked up at her and hugged her again. I felt her arms wrap around my back and I squeezed her even more.

A/N

Wow! 1k reads?? Go ahead and leave requests if you like...
ex:
Tsundere  Max x reader or Max x Neko reader
You know.. hahshhdhdhshdi
Okay thanks,,, please ,,,,, I love you guys ahhhh

Also... this one was kind of bad...... sorry.....