" For what ? " she asked

" For making one of my dreams come true " I replied

" which is ?"

" I've always wanted to feed my wife and her to feed me back " I said holding her close sniffing her sweet scented strawberry mixed with papaya perfume.

" Thank you too " she whispered

" For being you and for treating me with kindness" I kissed the top of her head and we keep talking about random things while she showed me the wedding pics .

We laughed at the funny looking ones. There was a picture of her looking so beautiful that I had to send to my phone and use it as my wallpaper she smiled at me and used mine as her wallpaper too .

" copycat " I stuck my tongue at her .

" You should pay back a good deed with a good one " she mimicked my voice and I smiled at her.

It was getting late so I bade her goodnight reluctant to let her go .She looked happy and it makes me feel happy knowing that at least we are getting somewhere ,I don't want to leave her thinking I don't care about her and I want to make her miss me as much as I will miss her when am gone .

" wait !" She stopped me when I reached the door . I whirled around to see her taking hesitant steps towards me and what she did next stunned me to silence .She gave me a Peck On the lips.

" Goodnight hubby ,at least now you won't complain of Me not performing my duties " she pushed me out locking her door leaving me to smile like a kid who just got a birthday present. That night I slept peacefully with hope of a brighter future with my Hayatee.

---

I received an early morning message from Hayatee asking me what to wear for the date and I told her to wear any thing of her choice as far as she will be comfortable in it.

I asked for the date not having any idea how to make it a good one ,I asked Ameer for help and he shrugged saying that he isn't married yet so he had no idea how married couple do their kind of date ,so I planned it on my own , with the permission of my mother and mother in law we set off for the date .

" You look breathtaking sweetest " I complimented my wife holding her hand in mine .

" You don't look bad yourself ,I like the design on your kaftan " she said playing with the ring on her finger.

" I will sew many more kaftans with the same design since you love it " that made her throw her head back and laughed .

" You are kidding aren't you? " I shook my head no because I can do that for her .

she kept on asking where we are heading to and I told her to have a little patience she will soon see .when we drive through the outskirts of town she started panicking saying that I should please not kidnap her, it is an amusing sight to watch but I didn't budge I won't spoil my surprise for her, my wife really is something else and I will not forget to remind her of this moment every now and then whenever something similar is brought up .

when we reached the place I gave her a blindfold to close her eyes and she did so without any protest. The waves were crashing and the air became chilly ,since it is a working day ,there are no much people around ,giving us the kind of privacy I want.

I removed the blindfold from her face and the look of awe on her face as she looked at the sea made all the trouble I've gone through worthwhile. She squealed and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug .