My mom

WARNING CHAPTER MAY SEEM SAD TO SOME READERS

  mine and my moms birthday were 2 days apart thats why I don't like my birthday, they were to close together and it made me think of her.

  My mom died almost 2 years ago from a car accident .

before my mom died she had just found out that she was slowly dying from cancer. She had stage 2 bone cancer.

  She was on her way home from work one night. she was driving on the highway and a drunk driver drove her off the road and she crashed into a big telephone poll.

  The air bag crashed tight into her chest. Broke 4,of her ribs.

The glass from her windows went into her arms and head. A piece of her ribs went o her heart.

She died of a major concussion, blood lose, and the bone in her heart.

-

-

Me and my mom were Like twins. I looked just her. Everyone always though she was my  sister.

  At lest once every other month me and David fly back to north Carolina to visit my moms grave.

  "mom I miss you so much its been crazy in California, i've met and fallen in love with this guys named Derek. Ever since you have died, I started pushing people away. He was the only one who keeped fighting me. I stopped pushing him away when I relized how I feel about him... David told me that the way Derek looks at me is the way he used to look at you all the time, when you with my birth dad. He still loved you no matter who you were with. No words can say how much I miss you and need you to be with me at times.I need you're motherly love to protect me. To tell me what's right and what's wrong. I need you to tell me that i'm not aloud to wear certain things. And that i'm not aloud to get piercings, that i'm not aloud to date certain people. David does some of that stuff but he's my dad not my mom, David can't and won't ever replace you. He still wearing you're wedding ring.he won't take it of.even at work. Its really cute."

  My eyes start to tear up. I went and saw my mom 3 days ago. A day before Derek asked me out.

  "mom I wish you could see us and how much we miss you!!! I love you so much. I'll see you soon. "