frustrated

Everyday at school gets harder and harder. After Brianna had pushed me up against the lockers yesterday everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. Like I stole her boyfriend or something. I wish I could have the balls to yell at them.

STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME YOU BITCH!!!!!!

I wanted to say it do bad but I don't have the courage, and I get hit and punched enough I won't be able to Handle what Brianna and her 'gang' have for me.

As I turn around to make a run to the bathroom to get all the staring at me to stop... I turn around and run straight into someone. Can u guess who? DEREK out of all people in this school, Derek had to be the one for me to run into again.

Great just great

"woah there! We have to stop running into each other like this." That voice will get you hooked on him for life.

"oh my God! I'm so sorry!" I can't help but to look right into his eyes and stair.

" you know if you like what your looking at you could always take a picture." By now I relaxed that looking became stairing, and I wasn't the only one stairing. The WHOLE SCHOOL was starring at me starring in Derek's eyes.

This is so bad! No, no, no, no, NO SHIT !!!!! I picked up my stuff and ran! I don't know where I was running too but I ran! I found my self outside the school doors. Part of me was telling me to run off school campus to go home. The other part of me was telling me to Think about what kind of trouble I would get in if I did this.

Something or someone touched me and told me don't run, and that I should go back to class with him...

"Derek?" I questioned as I turned around to see who was touching me.

" yes, Ashley it's me, why did you runaway from me. Is it Brianna?"

I looked down too my feet and didn't say anything to him and he figured it out.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! That girl still Thinks me and her are dating!" I'm confused at this point, what does he mean 'thinks that me and her are still together.'

I was confused "what do you mean by that?" I questioned him.

"we broke up like last year and gets Jealous when I talk to other girls and scares them off, making them think that me and her are still dating."

Now that Derek made since of what he was saying, I wasn't confused anymore. Actually I felt kind of safe with him and with what he just told me I can stand up for my self against her.

I wish I could stand up for my self against David. I could never do that, he could kill me for standing up for my self.

Thinking about what David could do to me if I stand up for myself brought fear to my face and Derek saw.

"hey what's wrong?"

I didn't want to tell what I was thinking about. What would I tell him? That David beats me and used me for his pleasure.

"it's nothing I was just thinking, don't worry about it." That's album could think about saying.

He didn't reply to what I said. I Hurd the bell rang, we has this class together so we walked together, in dead silence. It was so quite between us, you could hear one an another breathing.