something called love ♡

"Ashley wake up!!" I can hear the faint sound of Davids voice.

  "Ashley!" David walked over and started shaking my body.

  my eyes finally ststarted opening to David sitting on my bed next to me.

  "great your up. if you don't get up you and Derek are going to be late for school."

  "Derek's here?! " I jumped up and put my flip flops on to go out side and say hi.

  "he's sitting in the living room." I turned around and gave him a confused look. "he pulled up in the drive way aand I knew he was here for you, I told him to come inside and that I would go wake you up."

  i left my room and went down stairs and was greeted by dereks face. that face will burn a hole into someone mind.

  "hello beautiful." i gave him a hug, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. he makes me so happy, i havent been this happy since before me and jessie broke up. me and jessie were together for 3years, he was my first love. but derek makes me forget everything about jessie and all the crap i have been through.

   "good morning." i kissed him back "i love you." holy crap! i finally got it out of my mouth. i felt butterflies in my stomach, hoping he would say it back.

   "i love you more baby girl, now go get ready for school. we're going to be late for ."

  i gave derek a kiss and ran back up stairs. its friday and that means we get out of school early. so i threw aon some shorts and a tank too with a sweater to cover my sholders and arms.

  I grabbed some sneakers and ran down stairs, to meet Derek and David talking quitely.

  "Derek? David? Whats going on?" I was wondering what they were talking about.

  "it's nothing. Ready for school?" So Derek won't tell me in the house, in front of David. Ill see if I can get it out of him on the ride to school.

  "okay let's go. we are going to be late." We walled out to the door and walled out to his truck.

  "what were you and my step dad talking about?"

  "he told me that you'r birthday is coming up soon."

  "oh yeah." I sighed. I finished the conversation.the rest of the way to school was in complete silence.

  We got to school and the bell rang. All class period I thought about my Birthday.