Chapter 9

~ Isabella's POV ~
"Hey, Bella. Can you come into the garage?!" I heard Elton call for me. I was making myself and Elton some food since everyone else was out. I walked into the garage.

"What's up?" I asked.

"So, I wanna go do an overnight. Do you think Sam, Colby and Corey would do it?" He asked.

"Where are you gonna go?" I asked.

"That abandoned mall we went to before." He said.

"They might." I said. There was a knock on the garage. We looked at each other.

"Elton, its Heath! Open up." We heard the voice say. I opened the garage and he walked in. We hugged and pulled away. They did some handshake thing.

"Hey, Heath. Wanna do an overnight thing?" Elton asked.

"Sure, where?" He asked.

"Abandoned mall." He said.

"Sure." He shrugged.

"When the guys get home, let's talk to them." He said. I nodded.

"I was making food for us. Let me go back to finishing that." I said. He nodded. I walked inside and finished making food and I served us. I took two bowls out to them and gave it to them. I went back and grabbed my bowl and walked back out and sat on the couch and started eating. "So, when would you wanna go?" I asked.

"Maybe tonight." He said. I nodded. "Wait, aren't you pregnant?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "I'll be fine." I said. He nodded. We all ate and talked until we heard a car pull up. Colby walked into the garage. Him and Heath did a handshake and came over to me and kissed my cheek.

~
Elton explained to the guys what was gonna happen and they were down with it. Colby wasn't so happy that I wanted to go but he can't say shit. We were already outside the mall and got in and waited for Elton. I was standing with Colby. Elton finally got in.

"Getting some help would have been awesome." He said.

"I told them to go help you." I said. He chuckled. We all started walking around and heard bangs coming from a direction. Heath jumped out of nowhere. "You good, Heath?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just felt something grab me." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. I started to hear police sirens.

"Guys, I hear police sirens." I said.

"Shit, I do, too." Sam said.

"We either need to leave or hide." I said.

"It's not like they're after us." Elton said. I got to a part where I could see outside and the cops went passed us.

"They're gone." I said. We kept walking around.

"It's so fucking dark in here." Heath said.

"I know." He said. We had our flashlights on. I heard whispers that weren't so quiet.

"There's got to be someone in here." I said.

"Why do you say that?" Elton asked.

"Did you not hear the whispers?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"It could just be the wind." Colby said.

"There is no wind." I said. Sam jumped.

"You okay?" Elton asked.

"No, something whizzed right by my head." He said. We all stopped walking for a minute and heard footsteps.

"Guys, this is not okay." I said. We all heard a door slam and we jumped. Tears started welling up in my eyes. There was a loud bang causing me to scream a little. Colby rubbed my arm.

"It's okay." He said.

"No, it's fucking not." I said. We heard people talking and we looked around to see if we could see anybody. "I swear to fucking god I am NOT coming back here with you guys." I said. We heard more police sirens.

"Fuck, those are definitely coming here." Elton said. We started making our way to the steps that lead to the roof. The sirens stopped. "Shit, when the police sirens stop, it means they've arrived." He said.

"Let's go post up on the roof." I said and we walked to the steps and walked upstairs and we sat on the roof. I let out a sigh. Everyone just chilled out. We finally decided to go back in and they started goofing off. We heard what sounded like a gun shot and a scream and Elton turned his camera on.

"Elton, if I die, I'm haunting your ass." Heath said. We heard so much noise and I started crying.

"Are you okay?" Corey asked.

"No, I'm not." I said.

"We should just leave if she's like this." Sam and Colby said. We started walking to the door and it was shut.

"This was not shut, Elton." I said.

"Let's just go." Heath said and we walked out and the cops were there.

"I'll go." Elton said and walked over to the cops. After we started walking to the car.

"I'm not gonna be sleeping tonight." I said.

"I know." Colby said.

"Give me the keys. I'm getting in the car. Y'all can end the video." I said. Colby handed me the keys. I got in the passenger seat and started the car. I sniffled and sat back. Tonight was so fucking scary. I don't want to experience anything like this ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys. So I finally did an update for you. I've been so busy. Here's a quick update for you guys before work.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)