Chapter 7

~ Isabella's POV ~
We were at their house and there were people showing up. I'm guessing they were doing a party.

"Bells!" I heard someone yell. I saw Corey running over with some girl.

"Hey, Corey." I said and me and him hugged.

"Bella!" The girl said going to hug me. I moved back and she looked hurt.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"It's me, Devyn." She said.

"Corey, Devyn, let's go to the kitchen. I'll explain what's going on." Sam said and they walked into the kitchen.

"Is there somewhere I can lay down?" I asked Colby?

"Yeah, my room." He said and I followed him upstairs and I saw a guy with blonde in his hair come over.

"Hey, Bella. How ya feeling?" He asked.

"Uh, I'm okay. Thanks stranger." I said. He frowned.

"I'm Elton." He said.

"Sorry, not ringing a bell." I said and I swear it looked like he was about to cry.

"E, she has amnesia. She doesn't even remember me or Devyn." Colby said. He looked surprise but nodded in understandment. Colby led me into his room. It was cute. I sat on his bed and kicked my flip flops off and I laid back.

"I'm hungry." I said more to myself.

"What are you craving, princess?" He asked.

"Uh, pizza." I said.

"What kind?" He asked.

"Pepperoni." I said.

"I'll get you some from downstairs." He said and kissed my head and walked out. I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of me doing a thumbs up and I posted it on Instagram.

Isabellagomez I'm out of the hospital everyone. I know a lot of you had found out and had been sending me your get well wishes. I don't remember a lot of people and it sucks. But I could never forget you guys ❤

I locked my phone and saw Colby walk in. He handed me a plate as I sat up and he sat beside me.

"I'm sorry that I can't remember you." I said before taking a bite from the slice.

~
We talked for a bit with him trying to get me to remember him before he went down to the party. He let me watch TV in his room since I didn't want to be at the party. My phone dinged and I saw a text from Kat.

Katrina 🐰:
Hey, Colbs told me you're up in his room. Why don't you join us?

Bella 🐒:
Hey, yeah I didn't want to be around all the noise. Is Colby someone important to me?

Katrina 🐰:
Yeah, he's your fiance and the father of your baby.

Bella 🐒:
I hate the fact that I don't remember him and a couple other people.

~
I decided to walk downstairs and join everyone. I walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of water.

"Hey, Bella." I heard someone say. I turned and saw Andrea Russett.

"Hey, Drea." I said.

"I heard what happened. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said and took a sip from my water.

"Look who made an appearance." Brennen said coming up behind Andrea. He was drunk, you could tell.

"Yeah, I hate being confined." I shrugged. "Where's Colby?" I asked.

"He's where all the noise is at with Shea." He said before walking away.

"Who's Shea?" I asked Andrea. She just shrugged. It made me jealous that Colby was with someone else and I don't know why. I walked to where the music was coming from and I saw Colby talking to a girl and they were laughing. I walked over and tapped on Colby's arm. He turned and saw me and smiled. I love that smile.

"Babe, this is Shea. Shea, this is my fiance, Isabella." He introduced us. I smiled and waved at her. She smiled and waved back. Colby kissed my cheek which made me blush. "Come on, let's go out back." He said and grabbed my hand softly and I intertwined our fingers. We walked out back and there were quite a bit of people chilling around. Colby and I went to the diving board type thing that was out by the deep end and we climbed up and sat on it. I sighed to myself. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Colby, as hard as I'm trying to remember you, I can't." I said looking at the pool. "I don't want to end things though." I looked at him.

"Can I do something?" He asked. I nodded. He pressed his lips against mine and I kissed back and every single memory with him came flooding back into my mind. I pulled away from the kiss and hugged him tight.

"Colbear." I whispered in his ear before burying my face into his neck. His arms went around me in an instant and he buried his face in my neck and I felt a tear on my neck. He was crying.

"You remember me." He said and pecked my neck softly.

"I do." I said. We pulled from the hug and I pecked his lips.

"Let's go back inside." He said. I nodded and we got off the thing and went inside.

"I'm gonna go lay down." I said. He nodded and pecked my lips.

"I'll be up soon." He said.

"Okay." I walked up to his room and inside and I saw Shea sitting on his bed. "Uh, do you mind?" I asked.

"Stay away from Colby." She threatened.

"Uh, no." I said. Colby walked in.

"Shea, it's time for you to leave." He said. She scoffed and walked away. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. "I'm gonna go help clean everything up. I'll be up once I'm done." He said.

"Okay." I pecked his lips and then he left. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another update for you guys!  She remembered Colby! What do you guys think about that?

Follow

Vote

Comment :)