Chapter 3

~ Isabella's POV ~
I woke up and felt a bit better after last night. Colby was still asleep and it was the cutest thing ever. I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture on Snapchat of us and captioned "Sleepy babe 💕". I locked my phone and got out of bed careful not to wake him up. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen and I grabbed a water. I shut the door and saw Elton and jumped.

"Sorry, Bella." He said.

"You could announce yourself, you know? Not that hard." I said.

"I know, sorry." He said. I moved to the side and I sat on the counter. "So, you and Colby are back together?" He asked.

"Taking things slow." I said. He nodded and got stuff out to make food.

"That's good." He said.

"Yeah." I said. My phone dinged. I pulled it out and saw Colby texted me.

Colby Brock:
Where are you? 😩

"I should get upstairs." I said. He nodded. I got off the counter and walked upstairs to the room and walked in and shut the door and I saw Colby sitting up and damn he looks good. I took a picture of him and put it as my lock screen. I locked the door and went over to him and sat on his lap facing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm here." I said.

"I see." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled and kissed him softly. He kissed back for a minute before pulling away. "I have a couple of things to do today." He said causing me to pout.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I'm going somewhere with Brennen and then going to get a few things for a video." He said.

"Okay." I said and got up and sat beside him. He got up.

"I'm gonna go get ready for the day." He said and walked to the bathroom. I pouted and I got up and walked out of the room and downstairs. I walked into the game room and sat down next to Corey while he was playing a game.

"Where's Devyn?" I asked.

"She went out with her mom." He said. "Where's Colby?" He asked.

"He's getting ready for the day and then he has a few things to do today." I said. He nodded and paused his game and turned to me.

"Want to go do something for a bit? Like old times?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I said. "Like what?" I asked.

"Maybe go to the pier." He said.

"Or you two can just stay here." Colby said out of nowhere.

"Why?" He asked.

"Corey, let me talk to you." I said. They walked off. I sighed and pulled my legs up and pulled my phone out and saw a text from Justin.

Justin T:
Hey, what are you up to today?

Bella G:
Hey, not really sure. Why? What's up?

Justin T:
Jessica and I wanted to spend the day together and we have no one to watch Silas. Do you mind watching him?

Bella G:
Of course! It's understandable that you guys want a day for just you two.

Justin T:
Do you mind coming here to watch him? I don't feel to comfortable with him being elsewhere.