Chapter 8

Bella's P.O.V
The arrival of Senna and Zafrina meant that our plea was being heard in even the most remote corners of the world. While others searched for witnesses closer to home, a patriot Carlisle first met on the battlefield at Yorktown would become our most unlikely ally.

3rd P.O.V
The night was clear but the cold nipped at people as a drunken man stumbled along the dark streets of the never tiring city of New Orleans, the man was loudly singing a tune he had just heard when suddenly he was slammed up against a near by wall.

"Shut up! I hated the first British invasion. I hate the second one even more." A ruby red eyed vampire told him loudly as the never ageing being squeezed the humans throat, cutting off his airway listening to the sound of blood pumping through his veins.

"Even the Beatles? Really, Garrett?" The sarcastic voice of Emmett Cullen questions. The vampire Garrett tilted his head looking to his left, there stood in the arch of the alleyway was Emmett Cullen and his mate Rosalie Hale.

"Old habits die hard." Garrett replied with a playful smirk playing on his face. He paid no mind to the man clawing at his arm, desperate breath.

"Carlisle needs you

"Carlisle needs you. We need your help." Rosalie told him, all she wanted to do was get back home to her precious daughter. Garrett lets go of the humans, he drops to the ground groaning, trying to regain his breath as he tries to crawl away yelling for help.

"Sounds interesting." Garrett says.

"Help!" The human screamed uselessly.

"But first I better finnish my meal." The vampire said with a smirk. Knowing what would happen next the two golden eyed cold ones turned their heads away from the scene in front of them.

"Help! Help me!" The punk screamed out but was cut off by the vampire sinking his teeth into his neck, drinking his blood.

Rebekah's P.O.V
Each of them was won over, each was made to see. Carlisle convinced his Irish friends to make the journey to Forks. Although we were grateful for there help, there thirst for human blood complicated the situation. The Nomads Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more unpredictable, especially Peter who had fought alongside Jasper as a newborn.

The fear was that none truly had hope that the Volturi would listen especially Amun. My family and I wouldn't mind ripping their heads off but that's only if it comes down to a fight, and my brothers and I were ready for one. Eleanor was part of Always and Forever now, and if the old bastards wanted her they would have to go through us.

Garrett kneeled there silently as Elle showed him her memories. As she pulled her palm away, Garrett turned to Bella as she and the mutt were leaning against the wall watching the interaction, he nodded his head and a smile came onto my face knowing that he will help.

"There are a lot of red eyes around here." Jacob said as I walked over to them.

"They agreed not to hunt in the area." I explained, the two turned to look at me.

"They'll feed somewhere." He said with a glare and I glared back at him, he should have some respect I heard Bella sigh. I walked back to where I was on the other side of the room and looked around the room, my eyes first landed on Edward and Renesmee who was talking to the Amazon coven, then I saw my brother Nik talking to Elle.

I smiled to myself thinking how Nik has changed for the better since coming here and meeting Elle, he's become more patient and loving towards our family, he's happier more like when we were human

I smiled to myself thinking how Nik has changed for the better since coming here and meeting Elle, he's become more patient and loving towards our family, he's happier more like when we were human. She's brought out his humanity and I pity the fool who might hurt her.

Once the two saw me looking at at them they motioned for me over to them, I gave them a smile as Nik stood up from his crouch.

"Hi Bekah." Elle said with a smile coming up to hug me.

"Hello sister" Nik nodded to me.

"Hello Elle, Nik." I said and for the rest of the day we talked and told Elle about our lives, from the caves we lived in a humans to the lavish castles and huge manors, the beautiful queens and the valiant warrior, the evil witch's and brave humans. Told her of the best and worst decades, the famous moments in history that we witnessed. Of course we left out the fact that Mikael was viciously hunting us through the years.