Chapter 3

3rd P.O.V
When Isabella Cullen woke up from her transformation into a vampire, and met the twins she went straight to Renesmee and ignored poor Eleanor who was sat in her adoptive mothers arms. Bella seems to love and favour Renesmee more than Eleanor, so now baby Ellie had a new mother and father, Rosalie and Emmett. While on Bella's first hunt her husband Edward told her all about the twins and how she could have handled just Renesmee, which was not true, she would have become a vampire even if she only had one of the twins, (because we all read the book and saw the movie).

The day Bella woke up Carlisle called his old and powerful friend, Niklaus or Klaus as he likes to be called, and he along with his three siblings Elijah, Kol and Rebekah is coming to see the two miracle babies, to give them any information that they have that could help the Cullen's.

Bella's P.O.V
Jacob just came back and told us that he shifted in front of my dad and then tell us that he is coming here, the originals are meant to be coming today to tell us what will happen to Renesmee...oh and Eleanor. I can't believe that he would shift in front of Charlie, risking the life of my family if the Volturi found out. Edward, Jacob and I are in front of the main house when he told us what he did.

"I solved a problem, you guys were leaving." Jacob tried to explain himself and what he did.

"You don't know the danger you put him in, The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't tell him about you guys, I told him about me and I told him you just changed." He said.

"And that we have two Nieces one that we adopted and one that Rosalie and Emmett adopted." Edward said reading the shapeshifter's mind. Renesmee and Eleanor.

"You know Charlie won't just let that go." I said frustrated with him.

"Would you consider the physical pain you put Bella through, it would be like sticking a hot white burning iron down her throat." Edward said to him, I looked to my husband concerned it didn't hurt to be around my daughter and the wolves and they have blood pumping through their veins.

"Charlie's been through hell and i know you'd be more happier with him in your life." I looked up as Jacob spoke to me, trying to justify what he did.

"Jacob don't try and pretend that your doing this for anyone but yourself." Edward all but spat at the wolf.

"Sorry you feel that way because he'll be here in 10 minutes." Jacob said.

~~~

After that little conversation we went in the main house and Alice was helping me be more human, she is now putting dark chocolate brown contacts in my eyes.

"So they'll irritate your eyes at first." She told me stepping back, I blinked a few times my eyes adjusting to the contacts.

"Main thing is not to move to fast." Carlisle said from his spot next to Esme.

"Try taking a seat." Esme suggested and I went over and sat down in the chair in the corner a bit to fast that I made the chair hit the wall behind me, I looked up sheepishly and crossed my legs.

"And blink at least 3 times a minute." Alice said and I did "Good"

"For a cartoon charter." Jacob muttered, I gave him a look.

"Slouch. Humans don't sit like that." Rosalie said, Eleanor babbling in her arms. I got up nervous.

"Okay, blink, move around, slouch." I said and they smiled at me. I looked out the window and saw Charlie's car pull up.