My mouth was open. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears.

" I don't know what to say."

" you don't have to say anything. But there was one thing that we didn't do."

" and that is...?" I asked. I already knew the answer but I hoped it wasn't correct.

" we didn't use protection." She said and looked down at her lap.

My predictions were right. Oh god. What happened.

On that moment Ashton walked in with noodles.

" I have noodles!" He said and smiled wide.

I don't know what it was but I was angry on him. Very angry.

" How dare you!" I screamed and walked towards him.

" what?" He said.

" How dare you to fuck my best friend without a condom! Seriously how stupid are you! You are fucking twenty years old and you still don't think about that? She is seventeen Ashton. Seventeen!That means that she maybe is going to be a teen mom. Well done!" I said angry.

His eyes widen at my comment. He only saw me once this angry, and that was about Luke. I am very protective over the people that I love. I love Luke. No time to think about that now!

" I was drunk Noa! I was not myself! Did you seriously think th-"

" Stop!" Amy screamed.

" it's not only his fault. It's my fault too! I should have think about it too. I'm seventeen so I know I need to use protection but we didn't. I'm here now, in this situation, there is nothing we can change about it."

I thought about that. It's true. The only thing I can do is be a good friend and support her with this. If it's a baby, we need to think about the consequences.

" I'll buy you a pregnancy test. Or two. Three maybe. We will figure this out as adults" I said and grabbed my purse.

" thank you Noa." She said. I gave her a appreciation nod and walked out of the door. Let's buy some tests.

I walked into the shop. I never did this before. How could I now which pregnancy test is good? I grabbed three of the same one that I thought looked proper. I walked to the desk where I could pay. I payed. That woman looked very weird at me like I was some kid that though that she bought ice creams.

I walked back with the pregnancy test in my hand because my purse was to small. So I walked down the street with a pregnancy test. I didn't thought about the looks that I got from people. I didn't care at the moment. My best friend could be pregnant by my brother!

I walked into the room and saw Amy sitting with noodles. Ashton sat beside her and was in deep thoughts. He didn't even realize I was here.

" here. I didn't know which one was good so I bought these." I said while giving her the tests.

She only nodded and walked to the bathroom.

" unbelievable that you let this happen." I said to Ashton.

He snapped out of his daydream.

" yeah I know Noa it is stupid. But I can't do anything about it anymore. " he said.

" I know. Just think the next time about it. I don't want to be a aunt of 9 little Ashton's."

He laughed at my comment.

" I will think about it." He said.

We sat a while in a silence. Not a silence that is awkward. Not a silence that is nice. It was a nervous silence.