One

Minerva lay in the bed screaming on her loudest. The sweat is running over her face like being in a shower.

"Push! Push!" Came the support.
It turns quiet as everyone look at her in horror.
"She's dead."

Minerva woke up instantly from the dream sitting up straight. She had trully sweat. Through the whole dream.

She look at the time on her bedside seeing it's three in the morning. New students will arrive tomorrow at Hogwarts and she's gotta be ready but...now it's way too early.

Two noughty boys walk down the long dark corridor giving a fright when they saw Professor Mcgonagall walking into the bathroom as a cat.

"Quiet." The one whispered to them as they ran forward peeking into the bathroom.

Minerva turned into herself again and look into each of the toilets seeing no one. She goes back to the mirror and look at herself. She couldn't stop her tears from rolling. As soon as they appeared, they rolled down her soft cheek.

The two jump in fright when there's a hand being placed on one's shoulder. They turn around and look terrified at Professor Snape.

"Get in your rooms now." He commanded them.

The one started running off as the second one swallow a lump before following his friend.

Professor Snape look into the bathroom at Professor Mcgonagall that looked at him drying her tears up quickly.

"Are you okay?" Professor snape asked her curiously.

"Of course." She replied and walk put with him following her. "I just had a nightmare."

***
"She's having nightmares professor." Professor Snape told Professor Dumbledore that looked from his desk up at Professor Snape.

"Nightmares?" Dumbledore asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." Snape replied.

Dumbledore stood up from his chair with his fists placed on the desk.

"Don't let her search for it." Dumbledore said being serious.

Snape nod his head and look down to the floor.