Chapter 5

Pj's Pov

I knocked on Felix's door, praying he would answer. "Felix? Answer me."  I sighed, placing my head on the door. I heard the door click open, and saw Felix's face. "Hey Pj..." Felix smiled weakily.

"I'm sorry about ignoring you... when you tried to apologize." I looked down to the ground. I felt Felix's hand on my shoulder, and then he hugged me. "I'm sorry too..." I hugged him back. Felix continued, "I know I hurt you when I said you didn't like me." I laughed, mostly to myself. "It's silly anyways." I mumbled. 

Felix grabbed my wrist gently. "D-Don't say that..." My face felt flustered all of the sudden. I suddenly felt the urge to kiss him, but he probably wouldn't like that. We stood there in an uncomfrotable silence. Felix put his free hand against my cheek. My brain quickly switched to other thoughts, like how I should've known we would become friends again. Anytime we would fight, we would quickly make up. My thoughts were quickly gone however, as I felt warm, soft, lips collide with mine. 

3 Years Ago...   

It was Felix's birthday today, and he was turning 15. Of course I had to get him something, but whenever I asked him if he wanted anything, he just laughed and said "Just pay me a favor."  I mean, I would agree to do anything he wanted, I was just scared of this favor. I walked up and knocked on Felix's door, surprised to get an instant answer. Felix led me to his room, then slammed the door shut. "So Felix... what was it you wanted?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. He grabbed both of my shoulders. His face looked calm, but also super worried at the same time, if that makes sense. "I-I need you to kiss me..." Felix said, looking at the ground. It felt like my heart was going a million miles per hour. "W-Well okay sure, but why?" Felix let go of my shoulders. "I dunno... just to see if i'm gay or not..." Wait, was he having confusing thoughts? If so, this could be my chance! "Oh yeah... sure, i would do anything for you."  I grabbed Felix's shoulders and kissed him. I broke free, crossing my arms. "Feel anything?" I asked. Felix turned a tint of red and shook his head. He seemed like he was hiding something. Whatever, i'll just let it go. I felt sick all of the sudden.

Felix broke free from the kiss. "You know... all those years ago when we first kissed, I actually did feel something. I just was worried you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore if you found out." Felix quietly said, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down. I smiled. "It's okay..."  I started, "W-Why did you go out with Marzia then?" 

"I was hoping I could get the thought of you off of my mind..." Felix said, looking sad. Whatever, I was still super happy.

A/N

I was having writers block so this one took awhile, but hope you enjoyed! Next chapter were gonna focus on Dan and Phil. Also if theres any youtubers that should be mentioned just give me a shout or whatever!

Love In NeedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara