3

I wake up to the smell of eggs. My back felt like shit. I was about to get up when I felt something heavy on my chest I winced at the pain. I look down down to find the blue hooded man asleep on me. He looked like a little kid but didn’t feel like one. I recall what happened last night: he calmed me down, I realized that I had to share a room with tom, and there was one bed… I run my hand through his hair. It felt like I put my hand in a bag of food grease. I shook him a bit. Not trying to be rude knowing that I could be thrown out if I do the wrong thing. “T-Tom wake up please. I need to get out of here for fuck sake” He starts crying. What the hell is it now!

“T-Tord? I...I thought you were” he started to cry harder “don’t leave me again!!! You… My commie” I blushed

“I won’t tom if you don’t cry” He smiled “now it is time to wake up Thomas” He started to wake up. He saw what he was doing and shoved me. I fall off the bed “good morning Jehovah's” he didn’t answer. My phone vibrated it was lean again. My face turned from happy to scared. Tom saw that. He took me phone and read it.

-Texts-

Lean: BABE ARE YOU RUNNING FROM ME AGAIN. Don’t answer I am on my way wherever you are and bringing you to my house.

Tord (Tom): this is tord’s friend and if you touch him I will kill you.

Lean: well I am his boyfriend.

Tom: and he is done with you.

Lean: oh well I want to hear that from him

-normal-

“Tord mind if I kiss you for a sec so he backs off” I blush what the hell is going on.

“If it is to get rid of him then y-yes” he kisses me. It felt like heaven. He takes a pic of it. Then he sent it to lean. He gave me back the phone. Then went down stairs. What the hell just happened?

I see edd cooking breakfast. When I saw Tom I turned into a chary. Matt notested it.

“Torn you ok?” matt asked

“It is Tord and yes I am” Tom stared at me while eating what was he thinking and my gosh why is he staring at me while eating makes me feel odd. I quickly ate. Then went to the door.

“Where are you going commie?” Tom asked

“ liquor store need anything?” I replied

“Six bottles of Smirnoff” he said walking to the couch. I went out and bought some vodka and Smirnoff as I was about to get home something hit me in the back of the head and I fell unconscious

(Ohh what is going on see next time)