1

( warning rape content)
I am in the car thinking about the events that just happened. I destroyed their home. Killed the innocent neighbor. Also I hurt my only friends. (other than paul and pat.) I barred my head in my good hand. The car pulls into a driveway and pat says in his calm voice “We are here red leader.” I look up at the little house we rented till the high court sends a vehicle for me to go to a meeting. Thanks to this screw up I would be lucky if I even keep a job as a hacker for them.

-Time skip to one month latter-

I haven’t been eating for a while, thanks to what I did I feel like I should just die.

      My phone vibrates. I groan as the light blinds me. It was a message from my “boyfriend”. Hanestly I think I am just a toy for him, but I can’t get out of the relationship or I will be punished.

-Texts-

Lean: hey babe you haven’t been talking to me lately. I am getting mad and you know what I do when I get mad. So you better pick up the damn phone.

Tord: s-sorry I have been having a bad time.

Lean: oh so you are alive. Where the hell are you.

-back to normal-

  I send him where I am at because I didn’t want him to get even more pissed at me than he is now.

  I feel something grab my neck. It was him. He held me down and kisses me roughly. It was getting hard to breath. He sipped his other hand down starting to undress my bottom half. I try to push him off but it was no use. he took his membrain out and pounded into me. I tried to hold my moans back but I let a small one out. He thrusted like no tomorrow. He finally came inside me. Then pulled out. I didn’t cum cause I didn’t have enough pleasure. Lean whispers in my ear, “you're not coming tonight.”

  he lays next to me falling asleep. I cried when he was out.

-Time skip-

  I wake up alone like normal. Then I text edd to see if I could talk to him about this.

-Texts-

Tord: hey edd! Um I need to talk with someone and I need to get out of this house mind if I stay for a week or less?

Edd: Tord! you're alive and yes you can stay for a week. What do you need to talk about?

Tord: I will tell you in person later…

-Back to normal-

I pack all my items and start to leave. I make sure that I am the only one up before leaving. I start to think as I drive. Matt and Edd are easy forgivers but tom never liked me. I arrive. As I look around I see a string of door. I find the number Edd sent me and knock on the door. The door opened instantly. Edd hugged me then looked horrified. He asked “What happened to you?” he softly lays a hand on my neck. I winced as he did so.

“That is the thing I want to talk about, but first can I come inside?” I said. He let me in. I put my bags next to the door. Then sat on the couch. “Edd I am having truble with a relationship.” My voice softened

“The person you are with did that. I am sorry to hear.” Edd said sadly

  I hear The door open it was tom. His black eye sockets widened like he saw a ghost. “Hello Tom”

(sorry but that is the end of this page I am a cliff hanger type. If you like it then tell me that you want more. Good bye)