200 reads special!!!!

Goku: TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES!!! MY NAME IS GOKU-CHAN AND TODAY WE ARE GOING TO DO A SPECIAL!!!!

Kaylee: *teleports to Goku* nice intro ya got ther, buddy.

Goku: THANKS!!!!!!

*walks in with some tea and is in a robe* what's with the yelling? I'm trying to drink some tea in peace....

Kaylee: *shoves book in Black's face*

O-ow! *takes it and reads the cover saying 210* HOLY SHIT, DORA!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

Kaylee: YOU JAVE SAW TOO MANY VINES!!!! YOU ARE NOT READY MY BOY!!!!

;-; but why?

Goku: you've on, been in this world for like two days and you know that Much vines?............. Damn son.....

*shrugs* meh.... anyways! Thank you so much for the support, mortals, Devils, Saiyans, Majins, 

*after an hour of naming many races from dragon ball super, Z, Kai, and GT*

You have my gratitude! Oh and also thanks for the 20 followers! Hehehehehehe!!!! *kisses you/ hugs you if you don't wanna be kissed*

You: *blushes madly*

Kaylee: *smirks* hey Black. Guess what....

*turns around to Kaylee* what?

Kaylee: people ship us....

THEY WHAT?!?!

Kaylee: *laughs* yep!

Wait... I know what to do for the 200 reads special!

Goku and Kaylee: what? *tilts head to the side*

THIS!!!! *rips Kaylee's mask off*

0-0

Goku: 0-0

Kaylee: why.............. DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!

Goku: SHES SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT DORA!!!!

Kaylee: *runs off*

Goku: awwwwe!!!!!!

0-0........ well..... anyway...... erm..... *starts walking away and then stops* OH WAIT!!! I almost forgot. I am truly sorry for not updating or responding to anyone. I have just been so busy lately I've barely had time to text or update this book. So, I apologize for the 'inconvenience' and I bid you farewell... *hugs you and walks away with Goku*