Not Knowing

In Science I really tried to pay attention, it was my favorite subject, but there was to many distractions.  

Romeo kept talking to me, wanting me to point out which girls where whores, sluts, bitch, nerds. Etc. I kept telling him to pay attention to the teacher but he didn't listen. He begged and begged and I gave up and showed him. When I pointed them out he commented back things like "Really? She doesn't look like a slut. She looks innocent." and things like that. It annoyed me. I mean yea he was hot and it was his first day but seriously could he have been more annoying? It’s your first day, aren't you supposed to try to be on the same page as the class? So you don't fall behind? Grrr he angered me, but I cut him some slack and let it go.  

Kristian distracted me too. Well he didn't talk to me or anything. I just noticed he seemed off about something so I kept a close eye on him. Then I saw him get a note. I wonder who its from. I know it seems stalker-ish but he's my bestest friend, I can't help it. When he opened the note and read it, he looked at the paper with his thinking really hard look on his face. What’s going on? When he wrote on it and folded it he gave to a fat kid in the class. Wtf? Why the hell is he passing notes with someone he didn't know? Then I saw the fat kid pass the note to some one else, and the note got passed along and stopped when it reached our supposedly "jock of the month". I didn't get it. He opened it and then he crumpled it and shoved into some girl’s shirt. What the fuck? What a jerk!!!!! But the girl just looked at him confused then he whispered something to her and then she just nodded her head. What The Hell Is Happening?! That was the only thought in my head. Until Romeo said my name. "Amanda?"  

"What?" I said still looking at the girl and the guy.  

"Stop Starring" he said  

I looked at him. "What are you talking about?"  

"You keep starring at like everyone in the class,” he answered like I was some weirdo.  

"Did not,” I denied even though I knew I kind of did do that.  

"Did too. And I thought you said you were trying to pay attention." he complained.  

"Okay I admit I was starring but I was just seeing what was happening with the other people. And don't use my excuse against me." I said defensively  

He chuckled "Okay. Need help with seeing what's happening with other people?" He asked stupidly  

I thought about it. Hmm it is weird for me to be starring at the girl. "Actually yes I do need help."  

"What can I do? Or who do I look at?" He asked ready do to the job.  

"Look to your left." I said. He did and waited for me to go on. "Do you see that girl sitting next to the jockey looking dude?" I asked.  

"There's more then one girl sitting next to him." He said like I was stupid. Well At lest he could find the guy.  

"The girl with a pink shirt that shows most of her boobs." I said.  

"Ooh. Why does she have paper in her shirt?"  

"Just keep starring at her and tell me what she does." Ignoring his question. I tried to look like I was paying attention to what ever the hell the teacher was saying.  

"She winked at me" He said and turned back to me.  

"That's nice to know." I sarcastically shooted back.  

"You told me tell you what she does."  

"Just keep starring." he turned back around.  

"She's the taking the paper out of her shirt and.... putting it into.... her backpack?" He said not sure if that was her backpack.  

I looked over and it wasn't hers, it was the stupid jerk's backpack.  

The bell rang I got up and said "Thanks for your help." to Romeo and walked out without him.  

He caught up to me. "Why'd you leave me behind?"  

"So you could have your little fun with some whores." I said knowing that as soon as I left some whores immediately started throwing themselves at him.  

"Ooh. No comment." he had nothing to say.  

I giggled. "You know you liked it."  

He smirked "Oh yess, I loved it. Full on boobs in my face and hands rubbing all over me." he said sarcastically with a smile.  

I laughed. "I knew it." I joked. He laughed too.  

Then Kristian caught up with us. "Sup"  

"Jello" I said "Yo" Romeo said. Then we started laughing. Kristian just looked at us like we were crazy.  

"Um... Anyway... Amanda I have a question." Kristian said trying to ignore what just happened.  

"Ask Away" I said ready for his question  

"Why'd did you run away when you saw Noah and his little sluts?" he asked like it was bugging him all day.  

Shit. He doesn't know. And he's not supposed to. Fuck I need a quick excuse. "Becuase I felt like I was about to barf?"  

"Good enough." he said meaning it was a good enough reason.  

Our last two classes were a complete waste of time. Everyone headed home at 4. I walked back home with Kitty. We stopped at McDonalds to get some ice cream. On the rest of the way home Kristian talked about random things that made me laugh.  

"Want to come over and hang?" Kristian asked at his door. But it was 4:20 and my meeting was in forty minutes.  

"Sorry can't. Got to help my mom at her work." I lied. Well my mom does work in my agency thingy with me but I don't help her or anything.  

"Alright talk to you later."  

"Later." I said and walked in my house.  

I ran upstairs to my room put my school bag on my door handle and checked my pockets for my phone and the note with the key. Good they were still there. I found my watch that has a GPS system installed in it. I wondered how I was supposed to put my destination thingy there. I can’t press any buttons and put in the numbers or whatever. I have to put a chip into it with the destination thingy already in it. I took the box out of my bag again and checked if the chip was anywhere in there but it wasn't. Crap. Where would they put it? I took the note out again and opened it and noticed the top part of the key looked like a chip. I put that side of the key into my watch and it went it perfectly. Yesss!!! I thought. My watch showed where the place was then were I was at and calculated how long it would take to get there: 20 minutes. I looked at the corner of the screen and it read 4:25. Well I better get going in case I stop at a gas station or something.  

I had to leave the key in the watch so I shoved the paper in my pocket and put my hair up and grabbed my black wig and put it on. I quickly took my converse off and put on some high heel boots I hung my sunglasses on my shirt and put on my leather jacket. I ran down stairs and opened the door that lead to the garage. I took my key off the key hanger thing on the wall. I pulled off the sheet that covered my midnight black/blue motorcycle and took out the remote that opened the garage door. I got on my bike and put on my black helmet I slowly rode out of the garage and stopped when I got on the sidewalk to close my garage door with the remote. Once it was fully closed I rode off on the street at lightning speed.  

I stopped at a Quick Trip that was close to the meeting building and got a White Cherry Freezoni to drink. Thankfully I learned how to drive a motorcycle with one hand and the building was really close. I rode into the parking lot and it was deserted so I went to the back of the building and saw Noah and Rocio's car parked close to the back door. I parked next to Rocio's car and took the keep out of my watch and unlocked the back door and walked in ready to talk and listen to people.