1: The Leader Meets The Bad Boy

just imagine they're batchmates back in their highschool life. of course ryan and shane are the main characters while brent and keith are their close friends. lmao thanks for reading this annoying shit i'll start now
~cara

• ° • ° •

It was a fine Thursday at Welton Academy. Ryan Steven Bergara is a jolly student in Weltons. Famous for winning as the school president, a responsible guy, a kind-hearted guy and handsome. He was the first school president who's responsible for his job unlike the previous school presidents. He was loved and adored by everyone. His problems are bad boys and being a believer mostly on demons and ghosts. Speaking of bad boys, there's this one bad boy who bully nerds at the cafeteria. Shane Alexander Madej. Handsome, skeptic and always get to detention. Months passed since the election, Shane was acting strange whenever Ryan is around. Instead of being a bully, he turns into an angel for 10 seconds whenever Ryan passed by him. His friend, Brent wondered what happened to Shane. Did Ryan affect Shane with his Kindness? Brent would ask to himself to that question every single hour. It seems like Shane is in love with Ryan.

Everyone was at the hallway having a chit-chat with their friends. Shane leaned to his locker while his feet were crossed. He yawned annoyingly. "I'm bored. I just want a nerd to play with his head filled with chocolate pudding." Shane groaned, not knowing Ryan entered inside the school building. "Hey Shane. Look, it's Ryan." Brent pointed at Ryan. Shane sighed in relief as he watched Ryan walking towards him. "Good morning, mister. I hope you'll have a great day today." Ryan greeted he went away from Shane and stopped for a second, "You're the bad boy right?" He asked, Shane gulped as he nodded excitedly. Ryan let out a small laugh, "Please prevent from bullying, mister uh." Ryan waited Shane to say his name, "Shane." Shane replied. "This is a bully-free zone, Shane. Anyways, don't do it again. I'm concerned of you and the victim." He explained as he went away. "Geez, are you attracted by his kindness and shit?" Brent asked Shane curiously, "No, but I like him." Shane responded in a cute voice.

"Gay." Brent added annoyingly. "Shut up Brent." Shane demanded him as he followed. "Do you know what this means, nerd?!" Shane shouted while he held the arms of Keith tightly. "According to Brent, he said you're in love with my friend. He lightens up your day everytime he pass by you. Your pupils dilate whenever you see him. The way you talk to him is really cute but annoying and I think I should call this 'Love at the First Talk'. I'm pretty sure you had an 80% chance to make him love you back. Thank you very much for listening to my explanation for the first time Shane." Keith explained like Sherlock. "What's with the 80% Keith?" Shane asked him before he could say anything. "Look, Shane. We are close as fuck, and he can't stop talking about you. He even wished to talk to you. The 20%? The mystery remains unsolved." Keith continued. Shane nodded sarcastically as he went away to attend Science class. Shane was kinda happy to hear Keith's explanation about the Love at the first Talk. In the middle of walking through the corridor, Shane was bumped by a person. His books and the student's books were on the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry!" The two apologized in unison. Shane quickly turned around to see if who's this person was. It's Ryan. A smile plastered on Shane's face. "Oh, it's you." Shane scratched his head. "Yes it's me, Shane." Ryan added. The two went down on one knee to get their books. "What's your first subject today?" Ryan asked, hoping they got the same schedule for today. "Science." Shane sighed as he picked up his books. Ryan smiled at him. "Oh, so we've got the same schedule for today." He said, smiling at him. "Really?" Shane asked, raising his eyebrows. Ryan nodded happily while they continued to get their books that are scattered at the floor. Shane grabbed the Science book as Ryan did the same too. The two stared at each other, it seems like there's no tomorrow. "GAY!" Brent interrupted them. Shane groaned annoyingly. Ryan looked up to see who says that. "Goddamnit Brent!" Shane shouted back. "*cough* Language, mister." He raised his index finger. "Oops, sorry. My bad." Shane apologized as they went to Science class together. Ryan stared at Shane during Science class. Because of this, everytime he sees Shane laughing or smiling, he blushes crazily.

"I wonder why you blush whenever you stare at Mr. Madej, Mr. Bergara." Ryan faced in front as everyone stared at him. Shane was worried. "Are you two in a relationship?!" The teacher asked, waiting for Shane or Ryan to answer. "N-No! Of course not! We're just friends." Shane answered. Ryan was feeling a little bit broken when Shane said that. Ryan faced at Shane, looking sad and broke. Is Ryan in love with a bad boy? "Ryan, what happened?" Shane asked like a fool, Shane may be in love with Ryan but he thinks Ryan doesn't love him back. "It's just nothing. It's fine." Ryan's voice cracked, Shane placed his hand to his arms. "I said I'm fine, Shane. Okay?! You've heard that already." Ryan yelled out. "You two! Out of my class!" The teacher commanded. Ryan, filled with frustration, grabbed his bag and exits the room. Shane grabbed his bag, swiftly as he followed Ryan. "Ryan, please tell me what's wrong." Shane grabbed his hand, as they stopped in the middle of the hallway. "I'll tell you later okay? Just meet me at the courtyard this 6:00 where everybody leaves the school. I have to go." Ryan explained, "Just, let go of my hand." Ryan finished, Shane does it, watching Ryan vanish as the door close.

Shane sighed and wonder what he did something wrong. Hours passed, Shane stayed at the courtyard, waiting for Ryan to come. Then, he saw Ryan. He was wearing a plain gray shirt, jeans, his glasses and his favorite beanie. Shane stood up. "Ryan. You came." Shane said happily. "Yeah right." Ryan replied in a sarcastic way. "By the way, Ryan. Tell me what's wrong. I'll help you." Shane went closer to Ryan, waiting for an answer. "You can't help me. You broke my heart in pieces, Shane. But you can help me get out of friendzone right?" Ryan yelled at him, Shane, with confusion, shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about, Ryan." Shane said. "I know lying is the only way to save us from trouble but the way you lie made my heart break. Because I love you, Shane." Ryan confessed, still wiping his tears like a little boy. Shane was surprised. Shane went closer to him as he hugs Ryan, feeling Ryan's tears on his shirt. "You know what Ryan, I'm really sorry..." Shane apologized. Ryan looked up on him, he felt that Shane doesn't love him back. "Keith confirmed that..." Shane was sweating. "He confirmed that we love each other." Shane laughed. "I love you, Ryan." Shane finished with a smile.

"I thought you don't love me ba—" He was cutted off by Shane kissing him fully on the lips. Ryan kissed back, he felt very relieved than before. Shane could feel Ryan smile, as their foreheads touch. Shane laughed, Ryan smiled at him. "You can be my boyfriend right?" Shane asked, Ryan kissed at him again. "Is that a yes?" Shane asked him. "Why not?" Ryan joked. "I love you so much." Ryan said. "GAY!" Brent and Keith shouted in unison. "Goddamnit guys!" Ryan cursed. "*cough* Language, Mr. Bergara." Shane warned as they both smile with a smidge of a laugh at the end.

• ° • ° •
holy shit its my first one shot! anyways thank you for reading. i was having a hard time editing the story. you can follow or subscribe my social medias!
youtube: shyan berdej
instagram: ryanstevenmadej
tumblr: shane-loves-ryan
love lots shaniacs and boogaras!

~cara