|Five|

A

lbeit a little late, here's the next part to "Completing Him". I've been re reading my old works and I gained some new inspiration for this forgotten saga. Sorry for the two year wait.

Jo Bentley

P.S. if it's been awhile, I would recommend re reading the first part of this book in order for all of this to make sense lol

Clarke~

Sometimes in life, bad things need to happen. Because if there were no bad times, how would we be able to recognize the good times when they're right in front of our faces?

The bad times can seem rough or unbearable, but that's why God is there right beside us to get us through it. Or God can send someone to help even on top of that. That's what was done for me, Mason showed up just in time when that thing tried to take me. He saved me. And because of that tough time I went through I can fully appreciate the good times.

Such as now.

My hand covering my mouth can't contain the smile that bursts forth from my face as I stare down at the tiny, White stick. I run my other hand through my hair, looking up at myself in the mirror, I can't believe this is happening!

I was supposed to start my period yesterday but I got to excited to wait. I wanted to know immediately.

And then it hits me, I need to tell Mason. I giggle aloud at the thought of how he'll react. He probably won't be able to stay in his human form for long, as per usual when he's excited.

Wiping away the tears I didn't realize had fell I fix my hair, trying to look ready to tell my husband that we're expecting. Loud thuds are made as I bounce my way down the stairs, searching for my angel.

I search the whole house coming up with nothing, I head towards the back door to find Mason walking this way with something in his arms, I open the back door to ask what he's doing when his eyes widen a bit and he instantly goes invisible, completely hiding whatever he was holding.

My eyebrows furrow together in confusion, Mason's never been secretive with me before?

After a couple seconds a couple large hands go over my eyes and a knowing smile crosses my face.

"Guess who."

"The tooth fairy."

A deep chuckle rumbles from Mason's chest as his hands slide down to wrap around my waist and pull me closer to lean against him.

"What did you have in your hands?" His large body tenses up behind me at the question.

"Nothing if importance, sweetheart." He kisses the back of my head turning me around to face him, "Hows about I take you out for diner, yeah?"

Something down inside of my nags to question him further but my trust in him causes me to squash that thought down and smile happily up at my husband, thinking of my news I have to share.

"That sounds wonderful." I smile as he guides me back inside, knowing this is going to be a night e won't forget.

After we both got ready we headed into town to eat at the nicest Italian restaurant we have in our small town, also the only one. As we pull in Mason removes his hand from my thigh and runs over to go open my door for me, with a small "thank you." We head inside to be seated.

The whole building is gorgeous, crafted in the traditional old Italian way, but this particular place went the extra mile, with candles at each table, romantic lighting and authentic music.

Mason sits across from me, holding my hands in his, " I just can't wait til we have our own little family." He abruptly gushes, smiling embarrassed at his outburst.

My heart just about bursts at the excitement he is feeling, and how much more excited he's about to be.

"What?"

I look up confused, "what?"

"I can always tell when you're trying to hide something form me, what is it?" He rests his cheek on both his elbow, giving me a cheeky grin, if he only knew.

I wanted to wait til we were alone but I couldn't help myself, "I'm pregnant." I blurt out.

His smile instantly falls and glazed look fogs his eyes, but as soon as it appeared it was gone, and I was in his lap. After looking around to make sure no one from any of the other tables noticed how inhumanly fast he moved, I pet his hair as he palms at my belly, gently stroking and kissing the covered flesh.

Pulling his face up to meet my eyes I quickly notice that he has tears in his, realizing this I quickly wipe them away and kiss his cheeks.  Well... Try to. Before I'm even able to he's kissing me with such a desperation, such Joy.

He pulls away, keeping our faces close, he looks into my eyes, searching for an answer, "Are you sure?".

I giggle and nod, "of course I'm sure, I wouldn't tell you if I wasn't." In an instant I'm being carried bridal style out to the car, the poor hostess trying to stop us to ask if there's a reason we're leaving abruptly. And there is, it's called uncontrollable happiness.

As we're driving home Mason can't stop smiling, "what are we gonna do for diner?" I lightly laugh.

"We'll order a pizza or something, I cnat properly react out in the world." He explains as we arrive. He huridly gets out, picking me up again to walk inside as his natural form shows itself, hight, wings and all. A deep rumbling growl reverberates from his chest as he lays me down on our sectional, and kisses my belly.

I've never been so happy in my life.

Nothing can bring us down.

Hey, sorry again for the super late update, but I hope this makes up for it.

Please let me know.what you think, it helps so much to encourage me to keep updating.

I love you guys!

Jo bently