Three

Two months pass and still no action I made these men work for what they wanted and honestly I was about to lose it with DeVante and Dino he kept it nice and slow.I had fire and ice.My hot and cold and I was in total bliss.Nothing could spoil my thing. But Dino was the first one who scored big the night me and Drea went out and invited Grayson (Dont ask) and Dino as a double date.

Drea walked with me as Dino sat on the bench watching us. We decided to go to the fair they had opened two weeks ago and we were just now going two days before it closed for the winter.

Grayson of course was glued to Drea side and was all in our conversation.

"Girl look he sitting there staring at your ass.Enough teasing it's time to get your fuck on!"

Grayson nods while looking at what we were looking at.

"How long you been a couple?"

" About two months now,Well he asked me talking over the phone."

"Texting you or actually talking?"

I smile.

"Actually talking.He such a gentlemen.While DeVante is a bad boy.Im in love but you better not say shit!"

Drea pretends to zip her mouth up and Grayson puts his hands up.

"I promise not to tell if you get me some cotton candy!"

Drea laughes and we walk to the cotton candy stand and order us some.
Grayson and Drea walk off somewhere towards and I sit by Dino.

"I know yall was talking about me." He smiles while stealing a piece of of my cotton candy.

"If we was.Whats gonna happen?"

He winks at me and doesn't answer.

"Let's go ride the Ferris wheel. See the sights."

We hold hands and I eat my cotton candy out the other hand..The line is not to long so we don't wait long Dino let's me get in first and he sits beside me and wraps his arm around me. His dimples showing as he smiled at me.

When we reach the top it stops and we sit there in awkard silence and that's when he kisses me.

"You all mines baby?"

"If your all mines!" I whisper.

He kisses down my neck and I shiver as the Ferris wheel slowly turns us back towards the ground. When we get off Dino holds my hand and kisses it.

"What now?"
I ask as we walk towards Drea and Grayson laughing.

"So are we staying here or what?"

I ask looking at Grayson and Drea.

Drea smiles.

"Me and Grayson are going to hang.Go have fun with your man."

Me and Dino look at each other.

"Are you sure?I thought we were all hanging out."

Drea gets up and pulls me to the side.

"Just go home with Dino.I mean y'all together.Hes not a stranger."

I blush while looking at him standing there watching me.

"Girl how long you going to let him wait?"

"Drea.I just don't want nothing to fuck up."

"Trust me girl.You got them both.Now go give them something to keep comin back."

She pushes me towards Dino.