Five

Sitting with my feet on Drea table one day is when my life changes.
It's been a year since me and DeVante and Dino been together well me separately with one of each but everything was smooth until that night.

"Girl you should wear your hair down today since you not going to be dancing much."

Drea sits by me on her couch and pushes my feet off her table.

"I am going to be dancing and have some manners bitch!"

I chuckle a little bit and then grab the remote and turn her tv on and flip through  channels.

"So who we partying with tonight DeVante or Dino?"
She asks while painting her toenails and looking at me.

"Well ima be going with Dino off course.DeVante hasn't answered his phone at all today and none last night."

"Think he's working?"

"Or fucking someone!"

"Don't think like that's Charter and you can't be mad if and I say if.If he was with someone beside your fucking two guys on different days.What if you get pregnant?"

"Birth control faithfully.Girl I'll be fine."

She smiles at me and blows her finger nails dry.

"I know you'll be fine.But if your not using rubbers you can still get knocked up and I'm not trying to watch you go through heartache."

"Bitch I'm 22.Ill be okay I can handle this shit."

She drops it but I can still see the wheels turning in her head.

"Girl you are trying to build a future with two kings but want to remain the only queen."

"Drea I just want my cake and the presents with it."

She smirks and shakes her head.

"Anyways Grayson and me been hanging out at his house mostly and I'm thinking he's coming out his shell."

"That's good news but sad to say he's still gay."

"Bitch don't rain on my parade! He still a man."

"A very gay one at that!"

She laughes at me and then rolls her eyes.

"If you want I can always hook you up with some of Dino friends.Matter fact DeVante brother is single!"

Drea makes a face.

"I'm all Grayson and besides I want you to know that I'm not going to apart of your freaky circle."

I laugh while putting my feet back on the table.

"How I have a freaky circle?"

"Well let's see,Your fucking DeVante and Dino at the same time."

Before I can reply back my phone rings and I see DeVante name splash on the front but I don't answer though.

Drea gets up and stretches.

"What time Dino suppose to be picking us up?"

"In two hours."

"Well let's get ready then."

Showered and made up, me and Drea stand on the front porch and wait patiently for Dino when my first fears pop up.

DeVante pulls up instead and Drea looks at me like oh shit!.

My face falls and I walk to the car.

"Hey baby what you um doing here?"

He gets out the car and walks over to me.

"Baby I tried to surprise you, I'm in town and I wanted to spend to with you before I have to leave again."

"But how you know I was here?"

I remembered where Drea stayed at.I knock on your door but your neighbor said you haven't been home all day so I assumed you were here.Baby I've dropped you off here millions of times."

He gets close to me and then kisses me.

"Why y'all dressed up?"

DeVante looks at me up and down.

Drea speaks for me.

" We were going out with friends but since your here how about you and Paisley go somewhere nice."

She pushes me and DeVante toward his car and as I'm getting in I see Dino pull up..
I start to panic but thank heavens DeVante so occupied with starting the car that we pull off as Dino gets out talking to Drea.

The rest of the night I was kind of disappointed DeVante popping up at Drea house even though he has been over there to get me and pick me up still felt like he was in control.

I sit picking at my food as he smacks and laughes all crazy eatting his.

"Baby why you look mad? Where you and Drea about to go out somewhere?"

"Nah.Im happy to see you just not feeling good."

The real reason I was upset because I felt guilty and my phone buzzed non stop.

Finally making it to my house.DeVante gets behind me and kisses the back of my neck his hands holding my hips.

"Mmm I couldn't wait to get back to you baby!"

I spin and put my arms around him and kiss him back.

That's when someone knocks on my door and shit gets werid.

I excuse myself and DeVante lays on the bed and I walk to my front door where Drea is standing there looking crazy.

"Okay Ive been calling you and texting you.I told Dino you were sick and he's outside right now!"

"What! DeVante is in the bed right now waiting for me.Can't you stall him?"

Drea puts her hands on her hips.

"How the hell am I suppose to do that when he brought some shit over because he thought yo ass was actually sick."

"How you up here then?"

"I stalled him and said I was going to make sure you were decent."

I pace the hall panicking when Drea snaps her fingers.

"I'll tell Dino that your at the emergency room and to call you in the morning."

I hug her and thank her and she shakes my shoulders real hard.

"You need to decide who your going to be with because this shit can happen and I might not be there to cover for you.Please decide."

"I'm living every girl fantasy. Can't I be happy?"

Drea shakes her head.

"You can be happy but just be careful."

I watch her walk down the stairs and when I get inside my place and close and lock my door then I go in my room where DeVante is laying on the bed watching tv.

"What's up?"

"You tell me?"

"You wanna freak me?" He laughes and looks me up and down.

"Maybe."

"Get in top then."

He lays on his back and I get on top but then I just. I feel guilty because Dino thinks I'm sick and I can't even really keep this in anymore..

"DeVante I have something to tell you."

He holds my hips.

"Don't say nothing.Just let me make you feel good."

I get off him and he lays me down.

"Whatever it is it can wait until morning."

My mind drifts to thoughts of Dino and how disappointed he probably was....