Chapter 2: The Group Chat (Part 1)

(Anslee's POV)
It was 7:00 in the morning. School starts in 45 minutes. I don't even know how to apply makeup, which means I don't have to worry about it in the mornings for school. I have a love-hate relationship with school. I love it because I get to see my best friend, Hayley. We've been best friends for a very long time. We are both obsessed with Brooklyn and Bailey, and we plan on meeting them together soon. She also has a FanPage. I'm just so thankful to have her as my best friend. The reason I hate school, well, I get bullied for everything. Like I said, I don't wear makeup, so I get bullied for that. Even when they always bully me, Hayley is right there. We both bring our Bibles to school, they get us through. I'm so thankful to have her. I've learned throughout school, it's better to have encouraging friends to hold you up and to help you, rather than popular ones who tempt you into bad things.
I was nervously excited for today. I just wanted to know if they replied to my group chat. I couldn't even focus on my school work. Of course, we aren't allowed to have any devices out during class, so I just sat in my desk, dreaming of what could happen. All of the negative statements popped into my head. "Why am I forced out? Why do my parents hate me? What happens if they never reply? Will I be forced onto the streets living homeless?" I began to cry in the middle of class. I tried to stop, but my anxiety forced me in to doing it more. I couldn't stop. I got up and ran out of the room, and rushed to the bathroom. Thank God Hayley was in there. I gave her the biggest hug. She knows everything about my personal life, so I didn't have to tell her, she just knew immediately. We hugged for 5 minutes. She began to cry. I looked at her and asked her, "Are you okay?" And she replied, "Anslee, I'm so sorry. I haven't told you. I feel awful because I tell you everything. My parents are forcing me out, as well. I don't know what to do." I looked at her and gave her the biggest hug ever. "If they answer my group chat, and accept my adoption, they aren't just gaining 1 daughter, but now, 2. You are coming with me." She had the biggest smile on her face. I will do anything for Hayley, and I know she would do the same for me.
Hayley came to my house after school. I snuck her in my window because my parents would freak if they saw her here. I locked my bedroom door, and we began to talk about Brooklyn and Bailey. They always make us feel so much better. I had my notifications on all day, just waiting for an answer to the group chat. All of the sudden, my iPad goes crazy, and so does Hayley's phone. I looked and it was from the group chat. I looked at Hayley and we both screamed of joy. My Mom began banging on the door, begging for me to unlock it. I just ignored her, and she finally left. It was Bailey! She answered our group chat, and what she said had Hayley and I both in tears.

A/N- Thank you everyone for reading. The story will began to switch
POV's soon, so stay tuned! Do y'all like it so far? I'm so excited for it! Be sure to go follow Hayley on Instagram (brailey bby) and Me (Anslee) at (braileyerfamm). Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️'s -Anslee
hparsons100103 BrooklynandBaileyM