With One Down, Another Comes Up

Cory's POV-
    ....I was teaching that to myself on the piano so I could play it for Frisk. I smiled and wiped the tear from my eye. I saw a piano in the other room, wait, this must be what it's for! I sat down on the stool and let Frisk sit down next to me. "What are you doing?" Frisk said, staring at the keys. "Testing something." I said, then I started to play the keys. It actually made me feel a bit better, like a healer to the pain. Frisk looked at me, shocked as I finished the last of the notes and walked past her. "How did you know how to play that?" Frisk questioned, catching up to me as we walked on. "I was teaching myself how to play, and that was a song I learned." I exclaimed, just remembering that I never told her about playing piano. "Why did you teach yourself?" Frisk said, questioning me once more. How does she always know what I'm up to?

Frisk's POV-
    "Why did you teach yourself?" I said. He paused for a second, like he was debating something. "I was learning it for you, actually." He quietly said, and smiled. It spread a whole pile of blush across my face. Just then two Moldsmall came up to us. "No killing!" I muttered, as we entered the battle. He nodded. We spared the first Moldsmall, but we couldn't spare the other one. Weird. "Uh, Cory, this is weird..." I said, not able to hide the nervousness in my voice. "It's fine. We'll find a way. We always do." He said, grinning. Yea! We can do this! Then it turned into a Moldbygg? Mabye we can't handle it. I desperately kept dodging attacks, but then a bubble hit me in the face! "Ow! That stung..." I said, checking my face. "THAT'S IT! NO GOING EASY NOW!" Cory yelled, and killed it. "Cory! Are you kidding? What did I just say not even 5 minutes ago!?" I yelled, trying to calm myself down. "I don't know... I'm sorry, just, that happened and I just snapped, you know?" Cory said, hiding things again. "No, I don't know... Why can't you just tell me?" I questioned, I just need answers! "It's not safe if I do. For either of us." He said ending the subject. At least he said something. We looked up at a REALLY high rock. Oh no.... Undyne is here.