Anger

Sans Pov
I ended up teleporting to waterfall nearby Undyne's house.

Sans:Huh, What am I doing HERE I wanted to go home Sans yelled

Well well look who it is if it isnt the smiley trashbag oh or should I say the frowny trasbag haahheeee.

I spun around a saw a talking golden flower, Flowey or as a prefere to call him weed.

Sans:What do you want WEED?
FLOWEY: Unnh what wrong trashbag get DUMPED reasantly?

That last comment really pissed me off I fired a barrage of bone attacks and Gaster Blasters, I wasn't thinkin clearly I just wanted that oversised weed to shut up.

Flowey: Aaaaaaahhhh
Flowey screamed while barely dodging the attacks and getting blasted by one of the blasters.
Your crazy I'm outta here, Flowey said after plopping back into the ground.

All those attacks really drained me of my magic after that I heard a familiar voice.

Undyne: Sans?

I turn around and see Undyne standing there shocked paralyzed with fear, that was the only time in my life I saw Undyne afraid and of me. Wait a second how long was she there? Did she SEE me?
Before either of us can say anything i feel a masive pain in my chest, I clench it

Sans:Ahhhhhhhhh. I scream in pain
Undyne: SANS? Whats wrong?!
Sans:It hurts!!!
Before anything else is said I crumble to the ground and Undyne rushes towards me and holds me in her arms.

Undyne:Sans? SANS?! SANS?!
After that I faint.