One Pun At A Time

Undyne's Pov

After listening to Sans's story his eyesockets begin to fill with tears and he started to cry. I quickly pull Sans into a hug and rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

Undyne: Shhh there there Sans its okay its okay.

I know what you're all thinking big badass Undyne being all sweet and caring well that's how I am.

"*sniff* *sniff* thanks Undyne" Sans tries to say between sobs.

I continue to hold him and calm him down while trying to think of a way to make him feel better. When suddenly I came up with an idea.

Undyne: There there Sans if there is anything I can do just let "minnow"

Sans:Huhn? Sans looks up at me with a wait wut? face with tears still in his eyesockets.

Undyne: So Sans are my puns "kraken" you up?

Sans wipes the tears away from his eyesockets and says "Hehn those were pretty "punny".

Undyne: Yup I've got a "skele-ton" of them.

Sans:Thanks Undyne I really apreciate this.

Undyne: No problem what are friends for?

Sans: Ya "friends"

Now that he's finally calmed down I want to ask him somethings but, I shouldn't ask about his power, he might end up getting upset all over again.

Undyne:Hey Sans do you mind telling me what you were angry at that weird flower thing?

Sans stared at me for a minute before saying.

Sans: That weed diserved what came to him, he brought up an issue I DON'T want to talk about.

Undyne: Okay okay I won't ask,.............. you wanna watch a movie?