Nightmares Part 2

"IT IS I THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"=Papyrus
"Your going down punk!"= Undyne
'Wow just wow' = Texts/and or Thoughts
*Note this is so you won't be confused.*

Undyne's Dream
Undyne Pov

I was getting ready for my daily cooki- I mean training session with Papyrus. While I was getting things set up, I heard my phone buzz. I pick up my phone and see its a text from Paps.

cOoLsKeLeToN95: 'GREETINGS UNDYNE, IT IS I THE GREAT PAPYRUS!'

StrongFish91 : 'Hey Paps you ready for your training session?'
I texted back with a toothy grin.

cOoLsKeLeToN95;'ACTUALLLY UNDYNE I HAVE COME TO DELIVER SOME JOYOUS NEWS FOR YOU TO HEAR.'

StrongFish91: 'Oh really? What is it?"

'I HAVE DECIDED THAT I SHOULD-*Pauses for dramatic effect*.'

"......."

"......"

"......"

'Well? What?'

'WHAT?'

'What are should you do?'

Then suddenly Papyrus burst through my window scattering glass everywhere, again.

"OH RIGHT! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE DECIDED I SHOULD NO LONGER ATTEMPT TO BE PART OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" Papyrus declared with a his finger raised in the air.

"Wait REALLY?!? YES!!!" 'This is PERFECT if Papyrus doesn't want to be in the guard anymore, then I don't have to worry about him joining it!!!' I thought happily and start smiling.

I look over to Papyrus and see him looking at me with a confused and hurt exspression.
I quickly changed my exspression to look like I was bummed out.

"I mean, oh no thats too bad. What made you change your mind?" My eyes looking downcast.

Papyrus suddenly recovering from his earlier saddeness smiled brightly and declared " OH YES! AFTER MANY OF MY FAILED, YET VALIANT ATTEMPTS TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD I HAVE DECIDED THAT INSTEAD I SHALL-".

Yea I know its been like half a year since I last posted and for that I'm sorry, a few things have happened and I am really sorry. I'll try to post more often. Writers block can be a real buzzkill. Anyway see ya.