Part 3

Gigi POV

Seeing Perrie's post made me mad. I just want her to leave us alone.

After a while driving we finally arrived at the club.

Everybody was already there because I was kind of late, so I got in and started looking for Zayn. After a couple of minutes I saw him talking with Rob.

Zayn POV

I arrived at the party and was enjoying myself.

Rob and I were talking when someone covered my eyes.

Gigi POV
I covered Zayns eyes

Gigi: who is it?- I said trying to change my voice.

Zayn grab my hands and kisses them.

Then he turn around and hug me tightly.

Zayn: you made it. I thought you wouldn't be able to make it.

Gigi: I am here now. Are you happy?- said will looking at him.

Zayn:of course

Gigi: now come here and give me a proper kiss- I said while tugging on his collar

He immediately came closer and press his lips aggressively against mine.

Gigi: I have missed you so much angel face- I said while caressing his cheek- you have no idea of how much- I said while rubbing my nose with his in a loving way

Zayn: I missed you too- he said while hugging me tightly 

The rest of the night we spend it talking with our friends, dancing sexily with each other and kissing in one of the club couches.

When we got home things got heated, Zayn couldn't keep his hands of me. He was touching everything and anything and I of course was letting him. 

He started to suck on my neck and cleavage. that was going to leave a mark for sure. After some fun we went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and saw that Zayn was still asleep so I got dress in one of his hoodies and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. When breakfast was done I laid it one on the table.