Part 1

Zayn POV

Since me and Gigi started dating things are just wonderful. The time seems to passed so fast. We almost have a year dating everything is good, my career, our relationship everything is just how I wanted. in 3 days is our 1 year anniversary and I already have an amazing surprised for my Boo. I love her so much me make me smile like nobody else and is always trying to make me feel better when I am feeling a little bit down. We moved in with each other and some people may think is a little to early but I think is the best decision of my life because we get to see each other more and spend more time together. Well right now Gigi is in New York and I am in our house in Los Angeles. I really miss her and I know she will call soon because she does every night at nine pm so I was waiting and waiting after 10 I started to get worry and called her but she didn't answer. Then I started thinking maybe her phone doesn't have charge or she lost it. I decide to go to sleep and wait until tomorrow to try and called again.

Gigi POV

I was at my hotel and I forgot to called Zayn I know that he will be mad because I call him every night and I never forget for more busy I am or He is we always call or at least text each other. I try to text him but the signal is terrible the message don't get delivered and I know he will think I am Avoiding him and even know that his ex have finally started talking about there breakup. or maybe he didn't even know that yet but anyways is a year later after there breakup and know she is talking about it. Now that she said she have moved on. Liar, if you have really moved on then why are you trashing your ex now that he is happy with another girl that love him more that you could ever do. Didn't she have a new boyfriend? Isn't weird for him that his girl is still thinking about her ex. I am confused, she should get a life and leave me and Zayn ALONE.

The next day

I woke up and my cell was working so I decided to call Zayn

Minutes later he picked up the phone

Gigi: hey baby

Zayn:Hi boo- he said in a sleppy voice 

Gigi: did I woke you up?

Zayn: yes, but I wanted to talk to you

Gigi: did you miss me? I have being missing you like crazy. Like always.

Zayn: I always miss you

Gigi: I may have to stay a couple of more weeks in NY

Zayn: Why, you know soon is my birthday. I want to be with you that day like we planned.

Gigi: I know baby but I have to work.

Zayn: I know but its my birthday and we always spend special days together. - he says changing his tone

Gigi: please baby don't get mad. I am going to do everything in my power to be with you.

Zayn:ok, I have to go- I know he was lying. He is just mad.

Gigi: please baby don't go; I want to hear your voice more I have miss you.

Zayn: You don't miss me enough, if you did you would want to be with me in my birthday.

Gigi: there is nothing I can do. You know I love spending time with you.

Zayn: goodbye Gi- he says and hangs up on me.

He didn't even said I love you. He never hangs up without saying it. I really want to be with him in his birthday but I have this last minute fashion show. I want to be with him; if I could a would be with him all day but I can't. Now I feel so bad because I know he is mad at me and I can't handle the thought of him being sad or mad because of me.