The Meeting

This is not Vivvargas4 writing I am a friend of hers and she no longer wanted the account so I took it over! I hope you like my story!! ALSO I OWN NOTHING PJO AND HOO ARE OWNED BY RICK RIORDAN AND THE AVENGERS ARE OWNED BY MARVEL!!

The seven died during the war. Leo is not coming back. SHIELD is back and Natasha and Clint are still apart of it.

Percy POV

I was walking home to surprise my parents and when I walk into my house what I see breaks me. My parents dead. My little sister dead. I start running so far away from everyone. I ran into a man that had a eye patch on one eye. He had a black trench coat on and looked serious. He looked at me and and said

"Percy Jackson come with me. We need to talk"

I started to run again but there was so many agents. Then everything went black.

I woke up to a man talking. Then when I opened my eyes everything went still and quiet. Eye patch man came up to me and said

"Kid you want a job?"

"What kind of job?"

"This is SHIELD short for Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate. Of course we would have to run some tests and train you but I have kept an eye on you since you were 12 years old. A nationwide man hunt when you were only 12 years old impressive. A job that you will most likely have is an spy or assassin. So I will ask this once more do you want a job?".

"Okay as long as I don't work with others I prefer to go solo now"

"Deal"

Sorry about the short chapter but I wanted to get to the actual story this was more of a background info. Not as important but still needed to be here.