Chapter 1

Danielle's POV

Dribble Dribble Dribble, shoot.

I raced around my cones, pretending as if they were people, adding a few fake-outs here and there. I ran passed the last cone and kicked as hard as I could, making the net jump back with the force of the soccer ball. Hooting and hollering came from a little distance away from me, just before the soccer field's boundary. I glance over seeing about 6 guys watching me. I ran over grabbed a ball and punted it towards the other goal, it bouncing into the goal on the other side of the field. I look over at the 6 boys, only to see that they all had their jaws wide open, staring in dis-belief at the orange Nike ball that stood still in the corner of the goal.

"Close your mouths, you're all gonna catch flies if you stay like that," I yelled from where I was, placing my hands on my hips in the process.

"Sorry...... its just that-" the boy with black hair swished to the side underneath a blue snap back.

"You've never seen a girl kick like that before," I said finishing his sentence while walking over the them. I get it all the time, especially from boys who think they can kick, shoot, and punt better than me.

"Well yeah, I'm Jc, by the way." Jc said holding out his hand so I could shake it.

I wiped the dirt off of my hands and on to my shorts and took his hand in mine, shaking it slightly. "Danielle." I said simply. Most of the other boys were sitting on the benches, while two were chasing each other around on the field, throwing all my soccer balls at each other only for the other to duck at the last minute.

"Trevor stop ducking, I'm trying to hit you for a reason," one boy said to, who I'm guessing is Trevor.

"And I'm ducking for a reason!" Trevor shouted running around in a circle.

"Sam! Trevor! Calm the hell down!" One of the boys called from the benches.

"Shut up, Connor!" Sam and Trevor yelled at the same time. I chuckled as the expression on Connors face turned from annoyed to amused.

"Sorry about them. They don't really know how to control themselves," Jc said breaking my thoughts of amusement while Trevor started pushing soccer balls up his shirt to make it look as if he were pregnant.

"Its okay. They're kinda funny." I said grabbing a ball and juggling the ball with my knees and feet, "But it would help if I knew your names."

"I'm Connor," the brownish blond with green eyes said barely looking up from his phone.

"KIANNNNNN!!!!!!!" The boy with brown hair in a quiff screamed.

"Ricky," a boy with brown hair and brown eyes said with a slight lisp.

"And they're Sam and Trevor," Jc said pointing to the Sam and Trevor who were still messing around on the field.

"I'm Danielle." I said. A chorus of nice to meet you came in all different directions.

"So, um Danielle, do you want to go get some froyo?" Jc asked

(A/N)

hey guys so this is my second o2l fabric so if you like my writing go read

Finally Conscious

I hope you guys like it

and que Troye Sivan outro

*winks*

BUUUUUYYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!