Chapter 2

The next day was a school day again. I went inside the building. Emily was with me.

"Can I tell you something, Alisha?" Emily asked me.

"Sure."

"I think I like one of bts." Oh, god.

My eyes widened. "Who?"

"Kim Namjoon."

"Um, why?"

"He's cute." Oh, Emily. I shook my head.

"Emily you need to focus on school work not stupid boys that bully nerds!" I yelled.

I stopped at my locker and opened it.

"Well, the only reason they bully us is because we're nerds, and focus on school work! Maybe if we stop being so smart, they won't bully us!" She had a point. But, I wasn't going to stop getting good grades just because of stupid boys!

"Emily, I want good grades for my education! No boys are going to ruin that for me!"

"Just because you want good grades doesn't mean I do." She said walking away.

"Alisha," now what!

I turned around and I saw Taehyung standing there.

"What do you want?!" I yelled at him. I didn't have time for this!

"I heard what she said. She likes Joonie?" Great!

"Yeah, so what?"

"I'm gonna tell Joonie she likes him!" He said.

"What! No! She'll kill me if she finds out!" Geezzzz!!!

"Haha, good!" Taehyung ran out of the school building. Ughhh!

I ran after him. Why does he have to do this?? I started running out of breath, but I finally caught up to him. He was walking towards Namjoon

I grabbed his arm and turned him around. "Don't!" I yelled.

"Let go of me, nerd!" I let go and felt sad.

My head suddenly went down.

~•Taehyung's POV•~

"Let go of me, nerd!" I yelled. She let go of me with a sad expression in her eyes.

Her head went down. Why is she sad? And why do I care! Haha, she's sad!

"What?" I said.

"Why do you always call me that?" She looked up at me. A tear fell from her eyes.

"Because you're a nerd." I said laughing.

"Why are you so mean, Kim Taehyung?" She asked and walked away.

"Wait." I said.

She stopped, but didn't turn around to look at me. She was clenching her hands into fists.

"I'm mean because I-" I stopped talking after that. I knew what I wanted to say but, I didn't say it.

"Look, I won't tell Joonie your friend likes him, okay?"

She just nodded and walked inside the school. Alisha, why do you make me feel weird?