And then he saw the look of joy on her face, and he knew he was doing everything correctly. So far. Now it was the speaking part.

"Kirstie," he began, shakily, "I have thought you were the most beautiful woman since I ever met you the one day before the Sing Off. You can only imagine how enamored I was when I heard you sing for the first time, too. But enough of that, time skip to when we started dating. I was the happiest man alive, and I was sure of it. I didn't think I could get any happier. Well, I proved myself wrong today. Kirstin Taylor, I love you so much, words literally cannot describe it. I know that's overused and you hate unoriginal things, but it's so true.  I have known you for 8 years now, and I've spent 6 years wishing you would be mine. Well, now you are, and I cannot imagine you not being in my life. So, I had this wise idea.. even though Esther and Kevin helped with almost all of it..and I've probably left out really cute parts of my speech.. but will you marry me, Kit?"

Now Kirstie was absolutely sobbing, and she quickly nodded her head yes before grabbing a tissue from the box Avi conveniently put out before all of this. 

Avi stood up from his position on the ground and hugged Kirstie. She put her arms around his neck after Avi put the ring on her shaky hand. Avi wrapped his arms around her waist, and he kissed her, softly

After Kirstie had settled down a little bit, they looked at the many photos Avi had put up. It was like a timeline, from the first meeting 24 hours before the Sing Off to just yesterday when Kirstie was absolutely adorable while she was cuddled up in Avi's arms. They had been watching the On My Way Home documentary, simply reminiscing. 

"The first time the whole group was together. Ever," Kirstie smiled.

"Yep, also known as the first time I figured out you were basically the best human ever."

"You're going to make me cry, again," Kirstie sniffled, wiping away even more tears. Avi kissed her nose, and wiped away more escaping tears. 

"Dammit, Kaplan, you've made my eyes all puffy," she giggled. 

"Hey, soon you'll be Kaplan, too."

"#Soon."

"Of course you had to say that."

"Of course I did. Speaking of, when we won the sing-off. I was looking at that picture while I was rehearsing today, actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah, the producers had it made into a giant blown-up canvas photograph thingy."

"Fun, I'll have to see it," Avi mumbled as they silently browsed each picture, holding each other. Sometimes they pointed out ones they liked to each other.

"I like that one, isn't that one Kevin took?"

"Yep. He even got to count it as double points for sleep wars."

"It's not fair, I'm not even in sleep wars."

"It was because we were cuddling."

"And there, when we announced to the fans by kissing on stage."

"And there was confetti, which made for the perfect photo by the fans."

"And it was adorable, because none of the guys knew yet, so their faces make it ten times better."

"I think it's one of my favorite pictures, actually."

"Me, too."

"Why did you put so many pictures of me?" Kirstie giggled after a few minutes of silence.

"Because you're the best thing in the world. The most beautiful, the funniest, the hottest. Everything."

"Oh yeah? I don't think I'm the hottest, or the funniest. Or the best thing."