Chapter 32: Akward!

Idalia pov

We stood there for about what a minute or so. Then I noticed Yessica staring at me but what is she doing here?

"What did you just say",She yelles across the room.

"Umm".

"What kind of a person kisses a friends boyfriend",she exclaimed.

"Oh what kind of a person kisses Nash ".

She got closer as I tried to speak to her and then she turned around and walked away.

When I turn around and see Cam I had no words. This was very akward but then he said.

"Bitch",He said in a low voice.

"I am so sorry look...." my words trailed of.

He walked away and left. I felt so bad for doing this.

Yessica pov

I walked out of the room and I was about to explode. I walked in the hotel room I was currently staying in and grabbed the keys to the car I had rented. I drove off and headed towards the Freeway. Next thing you know the police was behind me so I drove even faster. I looked back to see if I was still being chased and I was. When I look back up I was falling off the freeway. I yelled for help and then well I couldn't see anything nor feel anything I was out.

Carter pov

"Wait wait hold up",I said.

"you need to come now",Matt yelled into a phone. I could tell he was in tears.

"Bae I have to go to see Matt but hey you will be fine okay" .

"Alright",Alijah said.

I rushed over to the car and started to drive to the other hospital down town. When I got there everyone was there but it looked like someone died. I wondered what was going on until I see Yessica and omg um it looks like she hella dead. Luckly she isn't dead but she hasn't woken up.

Apperently she fell off a cliff and its really  lucky that shes alive. Although if she doesn't wake up soon or before tomarrow morning she might be in a coma for who knows how long.

Matts pov

I felt so bad because to think of it this was all my fault. I shouldn't have said what I did last night. I guess my dream is really coming true, someone that I love is slipping away so fast.

We waited until night and it she still didn't wake up. I was so worried! Nash,Hayes,Taylor,and Shawn went to the hotel because it was getting late.

I woke up to the sound of the doctor checking Yess. And thats when I noticed she hadn't woken up. This wasn't good.

"Shes going to be okay right?" I asked the doctor. He gave me a serious yet worried look.

"She is but I am sad to inform you that she is in a current coma and we have no idea when she will wake up from it",the doctor exclaimed.

I started to cry and then Carter walked in. He gave me a man hug and we talked for a while.

Hey guys!!! so comment what you think!! So next update will be on Sunday so stay tuned!!!! Thank you guys so much for 1.4k!!! Thanks guys and ILysm bye!!!!!!!;)