Chapter 14: Lies

Alijah pov

So we were all siting there! Nothing much to say except the food was amazing. Once we left everyone was going all crazy over having lunch with the boys.

On the other hand I wasn't so amazed by the fact that we sat with 4 of the Magcon boys.

Carter:Hey!

Me:Who is this?

Carter:Its me Carter.

Me:Oh right sorry.

Carter:So I was wondering if maybe you would want to hang out some time?

Me:Umm yeah of course.

Carter:Great, how does tomarrow sound?

Me:Perfect!

Carter:Kay well bye!

Me:Bye!

"So what did Carter say?",Idalia said.

"Nothing".

I couldn't belive I was going to hang out with Carter tomarrow. I didn't want to tell the girls anything because you know rumors and its really not a big deal. 

Idalia pov

So Alijah is hiding something and I am determine to know what it  is. Shes always singing and dancing across the room since she talked to Carter. Thats it shes going out with Carter!

"Hey baggels can I see your phone",I said.

"Yeah",She replied.

I quickly looked over the message and it said they were meeting at starbucks tomarrow at 10:00am.

Next morning!

Alijah pov

I woke up early to have enough time to get ready. Its not a big deal or anything but I just wanted to look presentable.

When I got there he was already waiting and had ordered.I wondered how much time I had keeped him waiting.

Idalia pov

So when I got there I sat at a table far away from them so she wouldn't see me. Omg they look cute togather so I took a pic.I ended up puting it on Instagram and it got lots of likes.

I could tell she seen it and she seen me!

"What is this and what are you doing?",Alijah asked

"Omg you never told me about you and Carter",I said.

"This is not a date and maybe if you would live your life you wouldn't be here right now",She said in a high voice.

"Well what kind of a friend doesn't tell me about her date",I added.

"Its not a date. he just invited me to hang out so leave",Alijah said.

"Well fine if you don't want me here than fine ",I walked out.

"Oh and you had no right to post this on Instagram",She responded.

"You know what I am so done with this crap and you",I ran out the door.

On the way to the car I thought why would she just lie? I felt a tear coming down! LIES AND MORE LIES!!