Chapter 9: Unexpected

3 weeks later:

Yessica pov

I couldn't belive we only had 1 week until we got to see Magcon. I also couldn't belive that I had worked in this discusting room for weeks.

"Well where finally done", said Alijah.

"Yup I am not going to be missing this place at all".

"Well we should get going",added Valerie.

After we managed to finally step out of that room for our last time me and the girls meet at Idalias house. We watched a movie like always and ate popcorn.

"Hey guys only one week until Magcon",Said Idalia as she tried to look happy for us.

"Yeah",we all responded.

Alijah pov

After Idalias house me and Yessica went to order our tickets for the show.

"Hello", we both greeted the lady in the front desk.

"We would like some tickets to the Magcon next weekend",Yessica said excitedly.

"Sorry they are all sold out",responded the lady.

"But"

"sorry grils, now can you please excuse me I have to go",exclaimed the lady.

She quickly began to walk out leaving us with no answers .

"No" , Yessica yelled out.

"Wow calm down"

"You know what all of this is just a piece of garbage and its not worth my time",she said.

"I think we should leave",I added.

We quickly left before Yessica could say anything else!

Yessica pov

I yelled out and couldn't belive that lady. All of this was just a piece of crap!

I couldn't belive that I had worked in that nasty piece of trash room for nothing. I was full of angre and couldn't resist and had to let it all out!