Chapter 25: Love in the air

Idalia pov

As I was hugging Cam I saw Hayes looking at me and Cam was starting to suspect.So I quickly made my way over and introduced myselve. He was very polite and really cute not as much as Cam but really cute.

"So you guys wanna get out of here?"Alijah asked.

"Yeah. How about starbucks",Valerie said.

We all headed to starbucks except Matt and Yessica they prefered to stay home and do nothing.

Once we got there I started to talk to Hayes while the others were ordering.

"So tell me about yourselve",He said.

"Well there not much I dance though",I responded.

"Cool maybe you could dance for us at Magcon",He joked.

"lol I dont think so".

Yessica pov

So we stayed home. I know it sounds boaring but we made vines and watched movies. I loved being lazy and so did Matt. Soon we got hungry so we ordered pizza. It was the best.

Definetly a week to remembered. Especially since I had Matt next to me!

Cam pov

I saw Hayes getting pretty close to Idalia and that made me mad. I know he is 15 and shes 16 but still.

"hey bae you ganna sit over there?",I asked.

"Ummm sure",she responded.

"bye Hayes",she added.

We walked towards our table and started to drink up our starbucks.

Idalia pov

So I think Cam is over reacting. Me and Hayes are just friends. I mean hes cute but no I could never have feelings for him right?