Prologue

Life is not always grateful. There are still many challenges you have to take. So you will be a successfull. Just like my life.

At first, it was great and peaceful until...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until I met him...
.
.
.
.
.
When I first met him and He makes my life into a mess. Always disturb me. Even his Fans disturb my peaceful life.

"Julia watch out!"

Julia looks to her behind and gets a bump to a thousand fans. And leave her there in the ground.

"What the heck!!!!"

We only met one day. We already know that we won't stay to behave. We are like a cat and dog every time we met we fought. Until having argued he suddenly make this Bet.

"How about we make a BET"

"Bet?"

"Well...How about the first one who falls in love will be the loser?"

"I ACCEPT YOUR BET!"

After making a bet. We became close, not only us but also our friends. We all laugh under the hot sun on the beach. We all get scared when we go camping in some strange place.

We all happy at that time. I even thought that your narcissist slowly fades away. And We slowly fall to each other.

But you hide something to us. Because of the secret you keep, We all broke. We all fall down, our peaceful moment with our friend is gone. We all have injury both physical and emotional.

Because you suddenly left us without a word.

I ran fast very fast!

To reach you.

And I success, we look at each other in our eyes. I smile at you and said the words that I always want you to know. I thought you will also say the same but, You just laugh at me and said the words I really hate to hear.

You left me dump. Even you said those words. I look at you in your eyes and I know that you hide something to me again.

I shout at you while some people I don't know pull me away from you.

I now you heard me but you just turn around and left.

Why?

I want your real answer.

Earl Phantomhive...