My last day

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs so I put on some spandex and a long sleeve white crop top with holes in it then then threw on som long Nike socks (I sleep in my underwear and sports bra) and ran down stairs so fast. Hey mom do have work today,yeah sorry honey will u ask a friend to take u to cross country today ik it's ur last day of school and cross but I have to work but I can see if I can get off early so we can watch a movie or go outside and watch the stars and I'll make it up to u if I can't get off of work early because ik u leave tomorrow morning and I will go see you the following weekend. And I said was ok because if I said something else she would feel really bad for me and I don't want that right now. I went up stairs and grabbed my phone and my iPod and some headphones and texted Taliyah she's my best friend and we been friends since kindergarten and we haven't really had friends but each other so yeah. I texted and she texted back and the reason I have a iPod and a iPhone 7 is bc my dad feels bad for leaving us and by him giving us expensive gifts he thinks that makes it up but it doesn't I mean don't get me wrong I love the gift and the money to buy nice cloth and to afford Nike but it doesn't make it up to me. Get in bitch she yelled from the her car I got in and she was blasting music we just sang all the way there. Btw if ur wondering we call each other bitch all the time so yeah hahaha.

Sorry so short💖