Promise Me Until the Future

This is the last chapter!! :// I know sad but hey- if you guys want a sequal just let me know! Love you all and even without much feedback ya'll are amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena

I had three more days here. I didn’t want to tell Jessie the exact day, it would kill him. Brianna was leaving with Keith to give me “A day off.” Wink, wink… Brianna was such a- “Selena?”

“Yeah?” I turned around. “I’m off.” “Where?” “With Keith.” “Okay bye Brianna. Maybe tomorrow we could have a girl’s day before I leave?”

“Sure. Later love. I got oats to plow.” “Oats to sew?” “Sure.” She winked.

I was totally nervous and had no utter idea what to do. So I called the expert. Tiffiny. “What’s up Sel?” “I need your advice.” “Shoot.” “Well, Brianna left and she left me here alone…” “So what’s the problem?” “With my boyfriend…”

“Oh! Gosh um…ha well its up to you. Do you want to?” “How should I know?” “You’ll know.”

She hung up. Great advice! Okay I’ll just- “Hey beautiful.” “Jessie, you scared me.” “Sorry love.” He hugged me. “So whatcha want to do today?” he asked. “I don’t mind.” “Perfect, because I had a surprise planned.” I giggled.

“What is it?” “Sledding of course.” I don’t know whether I was happy to avoid the situation, or sad? We went sledding for a few hours outside.

Cold as heck! I needed a shower! I jumped in and hurried up. I couldn’t take this any longer! I put on some shorts and a tank top. I blow dried my hair and walked to Jessie’s room.

Tibby

I fell asleep with the necklace on. I didn’t know what to do and I wasn’t the type to ask boy advice. I threw on some jeans and a tee-shirt.

They were exporting my car to Virginia. While I had to take a plane. I hated planes. Can you say anxiety?! Anyways I said goodbye to everyone.

I would miss it here despite how much I hated it. I saved Damen for last. Maybe he wasn’t so bad? When everyone was loading the car, which took surprisingly a while; I talked to Damen.

“Damen I’m sorry. I’m Tibby I don’t know my way around boys like my friends. And this key its beautiful and I-” He kissed me.

But this time was different…I liked it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up. Then he put me down, chuckling. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that.” I smiled.

“Tibby ready? Plane leaves in 20.” “Yeah be right there!” I walked into my room holding Damen’s hand behind my back.

“I’ll miss you Tibby. When are you going to come and visit again?” “I don’t know…”

“Well then I’m coming to visit you.” “Promise me?” Then I pulled him in for another kiss.

Then I pulled away and headed out the door. I felt sad but then smiled. I touched my necklace. I had the key to his heart.

Skylar

“Morning sunshine!” “Two more hours Tiffiny!”  I moaned.

“There are no two hours! We have to go get Tibby!!” I jumped up and threw on some clothes. Only two more days until we went go get Selena!

I slept on the way to the airport so thank goodness Tiff drove. I opened my eyes. I saw familiar blue streaks from a distance.

“Tibby!!” Tiffiny screamed! We jumped out the car and ran to hug her. “I missed you too guys. Where’s Sel?” “We pick her up in two days.” “Well can we call her?” “We will tonight. I think its night over there but don’t ask me Selena’s the smart one!” I laughed.