Let's Fight! Then Make Up...

Selena

How could Tiffiny!

Sky's like in love with Dylan!

Let alone say that Tibby loved him and still was! I thought we got over this a while ago!! Ugh some things just never die!

I was sitting on the couch in my room with my legs up. “Tiffiny that was really messed. Please call her.” “I am. Guys just please help me.” “I will.” I hung up.

 How badly was this going to end?! I got up and went to Jessie’s room. He was lying on his couch with his feet up and Ipod in. I kissed his cheek which made him tear off his headphones. “What’s wrong?”

He placed me sitting on his lap. “Tiffiny told Skylar that the guy Sky is in love with used to be Tib's ex. She’s devastated. She never knew.” I rolled over until I was between him and the couch lying down. I put my head on his shoulder.

 “It will be okay.” He kissed my forehead. I straddled over him. “Jessie, what do you think of me?” He put his hands on my waist. “You’re sassy, loving, sweet, and beautiful.” I smiled.

“Why am I loving?” “Because you love me. No one likes me let alone loves me. Everyone hates me. I’m just a jerk to people, but I just can’t be to you.” I kissed him.

 I let my body slip into him and the couch again. “I’ll miss you.” I said. “I’ll miss you too.” I heard giggling. It wasn’t me or Jessie? 

I looked up to see Brianna in the doorway. “What the heck Brianna?!” I yelled. “Snow storm brought me home early….” She laughed. “Next time we’ll lock the door.” Jessie said quietly. Storm? I got up and opened his curtains. Dang.

There was about two inches of snow and it was still coming down! “Shay.” Jessie said as he got up and came up behind me. “Oh my gosh!” “You guys must have been too busy to notice.” She laughed again. I walked up to her so she backed out of the doorway. She smirked.

 I slammed the door in her face. “Nicely done.” Jessie said as he wrapped me in his arms.

“Stay with me tonight?” “I don’t know….” “You only live once, how many times have you been asked this?” “I just don’t want to end up-”

 “You really think I’d do that? I thought you believed in me Selena? Don’t you know I’m better than that?” I do I just don’t want to loose, then I’ll be like Tiffiny and regret it and I- don’t know… “Jessie, just, please.” “I just want to talk…” He kissed my cheek.

“Please?” He begged. “Kiss-up.” I yelled as I jumped on his bed.

Tibby

Selena was probably screwing Jessie but oh well. Tiffiny’s done it. But Selena was the quiet one; I didn’t want her to be like Tiffiny. “Hey Tibby someone wants you.” Please don’t be Damen! Please!

Skylar

I can’t believe she would say that! I mean I knew but oh my gosh why would she?! "You dated my best friend!" I yelled at Dylan when he came over.

"I never loved her I've always loved you Sky!" "Why didn't you tell me!?" "I was afraid you wouldn't want me." I sighed and put my hands in my head. This was going to be a long conversation.

Tiffiny

Ricky had just taken me out to dinner and now we were heading back to his house. His parents were at a motel about ten minutes away for Stacy’s practice final. I had looked down over my outfit. I had chosen a mini-skirt, black V-neck, and converse. “You look very pretty tonight.” He said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I couldn’t help but think of my boyfriend back at home. Yes I know I’ve kept my boyfriend a secret. I cheat on him a lot and I feel bad about it. But this wasn’t cheating….I think.