Chapter 11

Marcy's P.O.V

Second day of the boys break and it's so late in the afternoon. Anyways today we are going to the outlets and go shopping. Yay !

I decided it's best to go shower while they're all sleeping even better that it's before Luke did.

After the shower I blow dried my hair and straightened it. It just felt like a straight hair type of day. You know what I mean? No ? Okay..

Im wearing a white crop top with high waisted jeggings and my converse. I only have 2 pairs of shoes here and im really trying to avoid wearing heavy black boots which are my timberlands.

Usually I wouldn't wear a crop top unless I have high waisted whatever. It's not that im fat or anything, like I said im pretty okay I guess because of the sports but that doesn't mean im confident with my body.

My make up is the usual. Winged eyeliner and mascara. That's all I really use and rarely I stain my lips but I don't like the fact that you have to reaply every so often so I stick with my EOS which I call MY EGGY ! haha.

When I leave the bathroom Calum is standing outside holding his you know what rubbing his eyes.

"Finally ! I have to pee !" He cheers pushing me out of the bathroom.

Everyone is awake now. Luke is still in bed and I peak my head over at Michael and Ashton's room. Im guessing Michael is getting ready in the bathroom and Ashton is just being Ashton.

Luke is still in bed staring at the wall.

"Can someone give me a hug !" He yells.

"No one wants to give you a hug Luke !" Ashton yells back.

"Pleaseeee !" Luke yells and then looks at me. I puff my cheeks and then look away going to sit on the couch next to my unicorn to watch the view.

"Are you mad at me Marcy." Luke says and I hear the bed move. I look back and he's coming over to me.

"No" I blankly say.

"I didn't mean to drop you Marcy." He sits next to me. I don't move my head but I look at him at the corner of my eye.

I'm not mad at him its just funny because he gives me silent treatments at times.

"I'm not mad" I say playing with the unicorns ears.

He gets up and goes in my bed.

"Hi , I'm Marcy and Im mad at Luke for dropping me yesterday." He says trying to mimic my voice.

When I look over he's hugging my bear. Omg.

"I like to sleep with my beary bear that wears batman pj's" He continues.

I take my unicorn that was on the floor and put it on top of me wishing I can hide under it forever.

Ashton goes in our room and lays next to him realizing Luke's teasing me.

"That's such a cute bear !" Ashton says.

"Im Marcy." Luke smiles cuddling the bear with Ashton.

"Where did you get that bear Marcy." Ashton says to Luke.

"Oh. Uhm. I don't know." Luke replies with a high pitched voice.

"Oh I like the pajamas though" I hear Ashton says with a deep voice.

"Thank you Ashton." Luke continues using a high pitched voice

"I love you ?" Ashton says seriously. When I look at them he's looking at the bear carefully something on it's arm.. oh....